Exhaust Tip for My Fiat Punto

Thread Starter #1
hey guys i got a exhaust tip for my punto, was finding a good one. got it for 350 bucks many. pics as usual [cheers]

09102010717.jpg

09102010718.jpg

10102010720.jpg

10102010726.jpg

couldn't get a good pic with car due to low light[cry]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Vishal. Some day light pics would do justice. I have heard that such tips lead to rusting on the main tip due to water accumulation in between the aftermarket tip and the original tip. I hope you dont face such an issue.

Thread Starter #6
hey thanx akash
how does water accumulates between them , the chrome one is fixed using 3 screws so the chrome one is like in air only the screws touch it???

hey rsm its aftermarket the oe costs 2000 i also found just like the oe but this one was a bit different.
no problem in fixing u get 3 screws on 3 sides . first unscrew them then insert the tip and using each screw you can adjust the position . you can even make it straight out if you just screw one first afterwards the other 2 so no problem if the stock tip is pointing down u can make the tip point straight .
i have adjusted it a just 1 inch below straight as this looked even better than straight . i would adjust the tip in few days and make it straight .[:D]

pics
11102010729.jpg

11102010730.jpg

Hmmm actually i don like the design of the tip! I feel you could have gone for something better , not suiting the Punto much!

Thread Starter #8
well when i went to buy the tip there were many ones which i liked but i chose this one i called my brother and asked which one do i bring he said whats the cost i said 350 he said bring any if it aint good we we will change it next month [;)]

350Z

Core Team
Though the design may not be too impressive but I think you got it for a good price, when I searched the market for same, couldn’t find anything below Rs.500.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i would give punto end tip 2/5, doesn't suit much, and what have you done to your number plate, it looks like kid's handwriting, doesn't look good at all man !!!

Admin’s Note: Please Post in proper words, otherwise it makes reading for others difficult. What isn’t Wat and Your isn’t Ur.

Thread Starter #12
ya its good price nice quality i dont feel it will rust soon. also can be changed soon enough
rsm my friend has a tip on his punto just 80 rs ya but it is rusted from inside , but looks like the oe. he bought it from ludhiana.

well dhruv i like the tip very much . also the number plate too works very good for me .

ya its good price nice quality i dont feel it will rust soon. also can be changed soon enough
rsm my friend has a tip on his punto just 80 rs ya but it is rusted from inside , but looks like the oe. he bought it from ludhiana.

well dhruv i like the tip very much . also the number plate too works very good for me .
i'm not dhruv [lol] you can call me amit if you wish [clap]

Top Bottom