Exclusive! Start-Stop Button + Keyless Go for Ford Figo

Vibhor,

Looks very interesting to read this information.

We all need to welcome advanced technologies always as the change is inevitable !![:)] but have you any time felt like we are complicating our own lives with such features in case of emegencies[confused]

I am not saying that every feature is dangerous, but some features which adds only a luxury or reduce manual work, but at times proved to be useless and dangerous. So I have mixed feeling about this feature and expect others through some light on this with their knowledge/experience with the same to have some good conclusion

The up-gradation price looks bit high for this feature !!

Last edited:
This one of the most useless feature in a car IMHO . Renault and Nissan are making a lot if noise about this feature and yet are not giving abs in micRa and pulse diesel what is more IMP this feature or abs ?

i always like start stop button . But even feature they giving for money still more . there after market kit which can do same less price still its nice to see

Start-Stop switch feature for testing purpose !

Is Ford is under-confident of its product or its users here ??
whether either of them will accept it or not.

I guess Nissan, Hyundai or BMW won't have thought that way before introducing their respective products.

It's a good feature but pressing the start/stop button thrice in order to start the engine does not sounds attractive to me.

My wishlist in the face-lifted Figo would be rear power windows, alloys standard across Titanium variants, steering mounted audio controllers and a minor facelift to the dashboard.
I don't feel it makes sense in adding start stop button feature as most of the buyers in this segment won't expect such features. I prefer keys to be more convenient than a start stop switch or button.

Alloy wheels are already standard to Titanium.So,rear power windows and steering audio controls should be worth.Thank you Vishnu Sir for guessing those new features.My guess also your guess.

guys this start stop system has been added by me to my 2012 fluidic verna sx. this is not the top end version with the hyundai fitted start stop system. i have installed this system itself in the showroom.it cost me 23k n it does have that keyboard to type the password. so 30k is a ripoff by ford.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom