Exclusive Report: Global Hyundai Club Invitation, South Korea

5 stars to this thread. I was extremely excited when I first read about this trip plan of yours on FB. Loved reading every bit of the writeup. And with every word, I could feel the extreme level of joy. And needless to mention, your hard work for the forum paid off really well. The exclusive invite is something we all as TAIns will always be proud of.

BTW the next time you need an International driver, do contact me, I may apply for one soon[;)].

Phenomenal coverage, one of the proudest moments for TAI.
Its great to see Hyundai hosting such an event on a global scale.

Great to see them engaging with journos world wide, hope to see even better products in the future.

That was an excellent report. Feeling proud to know that Hyundai invited TAI for the Global meet. It must have been a mindblowing experience which I can make out from the pics.
You have covered the meet fantastically. The report felt like I too was present at the meet. Not to forget the pictures, which were very good. Rating 5 stars! [:D]
Also, go get your International Driving License soon. Don't miss a chance to drive next time! [;)]

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Note: Thread Now Live.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Congratulations, team TAI — and we wish you many, many more… great smile, laugh and successes.
We are really proud to understand that we are part of it.
Thank you for taking us there, virtually!
We are with you as always. [clap]

Dr. MUDHAN

5* rating,
Congratulations vibhor, thats a very proud moment for all of us in The automotive india.
Good to see Hyundai Motors planned such event and gets world together to share like minded people on same platform.
Thankyou for sharing with us this experience and bringing us the expeirences you had over there.
Great work buddy, feels so proud.

A very well written report on the Global Hyundai Club Invitation and its a great feeling to see all the automotive aficionados at one place gathering and sharing tons of knowledgeable stuff with each other! Hyundai has done a brilliant move by organizing this event and showing off their manufacturing facilities, processes, etc which will in turn benefit the entire automotive industry.
I am a proud member of The Automotive India, one of the fastest growing forum on the web today[clap] Congratulations all TAI'gers !

Wow! What extensive and detailed coverage you have penned down of the Global Hyundai meet. Rightly said, it made us feel we were at the meet too, virtually. Absolutely brilliant at the part of Hyundai to conduct such meet and get enthusiasts from all over the world under one roof. Glad to see TAI being a part of it, surely a very proud moment.

Amazing set of pictures too 350Z. Veloster is one absolutely drool worthy design and in that shade of blue its looking all the more killer.

Road sense is something we as drivers have to learn in India. We are rated as one of the worst's when it comes to Pedestrians safety. Deaths due to road traffic accidents is also highest in India. Its one area which needs massive improvement and I think we as a huge automotive community should initiate a revolution in this field by providing knowledge and awareness to the masses as well as press the authorities to take relevant actions.

Wow man. I dont have words to express my envyyyyyyy. Congrats on your trip and thumps up for the most exciting pictures. I liked the Eqqus most.
Great going TAI. [clap]

Excellent thread. 5 stars.

Good to know that I am part of TAI & Glad that TAI is part of this Hyundai Club Invitation.

Last edited by a moderator:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Wow! I'm just drooling looking at the cars they provided [:)] this must be an amazing experience. I hope they come to know about persons like me [:D] haha kidding.

m yet to see all the videos. Took me good 10 minutes to read and see all the pictures.

Top Bottom