Exclusive: Mahindra Logan "Play"!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
You Read it first at The Automotive India.com!

Hello Everyone,
I just got Exclusive Info from Mahindra Auto about their latest offering for Mahindra Renault Logan Lovers, The Logan Play.

Its an all new stylish variant with a sporty and adventurous look. The Logan Play is available in both petrol (1.4 GLX) and diesel (1.5 DLX) options, respectively. Mahindra Renault also presents an exciting consumer offer for this festive season, wherein every potential buyer is a guaranteed winner. All one has to do is test drive the Logan to avail of exciting gifts such as 0.99 per cent or 6.99 per cent interest on a loan or even an I-pod. All entries are eligible for a lucky draw which will see select winners receive an LCD TV, while two grand prize winners will get a free Logan Play. The new Logan Play will be available at 35 Mahindra Renault dealerships across India in phase 1 of the launch, followed by presence in all 146 Dealerships.

Available in two colour options - black and white, the Logan Play sports stylish body graphics and a choice of either red or silver alloy wheels. Body coloured parking sensors and outer door handles, a chrome muffler cutter and chrome front grille complete the picture.

The car’s arresting exterior is complemented by a plush interior with seats and floor mats in Black and Red trim, a chrome finished gear knob, music system and centre fascia and end rack in carbon fibre finish.

Below mentioned are the features of Logan Play.

USB Enabled Music System

o The music system lets you play music from your USB drive and turn the road into a dance floor.

Centre Console
o The all new centre console in deep black mixes well with the trendy red streaked interiors.

Upholstery
o It flaunts new leather seats, floor mats, steering cover and side door frames.

Driver Information System
o Its DIS will keep you updated on your average speed, fuel consumption and mileage.

Parking Sensor
o Its 4 reverse sensors make sure you never fail to impress others by your parking.

Alloy Wheels
o The vibrant alloy wheels set the standard in high street fashion and guarantee second looks.

Body Graphics
o The twin-coloured decals give you a unique on-road identity and leave everyone awestruck.

Muffler Cutter
o The chrome finished muffler cutter will make you sparkle in style.

Lip Spoiler
The new lip spoiler gives this car a sleeker look and turns you into a trendsetter.

Now have a look at the First Exclusive images!

Drive Safe!
350Z

deville_56

Honoured Member
I love red pinstripes. Seems they've changed the yucky mirror [did they change 'em sometimes back?]. Full red alloys looks boring. dark shade with red pin stripes would have been better.

Arun

Suspended
The car looks one helluva ride!!
The graphics are overdone though!!
Nice dig 350Z!!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.

The Graphics look cool !

But why not try giving facelift ?

For me facelift of logan & bit comfortable interiors will work for sure

Arun

Suspended
I wish Mahindra get a good brand ambassador and advertise/promote this car well.
The poor thing is criticized for the way it looks but the people who have driven it will always have a different story to tell.

A great and promising car.Hope it doesn't bow down to peer pressure and Mahindra carelessness.

napster

Suspended
why doesnt mahindra give a facelift to this car!
it has such a beautiful engine, but a stupid looking body. over here this car is used as taxis, you can hardly see a personal car as logan.

Looking great in the pics.Wont be able to really comment unless i check it out personally.
This thing is really going to shoot up the cars sales.

Loved the car.Great job Mahindra ,and an awesome job by our very own 350Z for this scoop[clap]
Interiors are too good.Lip Spoiler definitely looks cool.

They gotta change the LHD-oriented wipers by the facelift.
Yes this is what mahindra needs to take care of.It'll make me feel dizzy driving this car with wipers on.

i hope this might work for mahindra, spacious car, good diesel engine and mahindra ASS, still this car didnt appealed from its outside looks, plane jane interiors which are too boring as compared to competetors.Full red alloys looks bad.
The picture diesnt show chrome gear knob.:-(

Top Bottom