Exclusive! First Look at Chevrolet Enjoy (Launch Coverage: Pg.8)

Re: Chevy Enjoy LS 7 Seater or Mahindra Quanto C2? (Deal! Enjoy Packed & Sealed)

Thanks to Vishwas first of all ! [:)]

Had a chance to see and drive has Chevy Enjoy. Yes I really enjoyed..
He wanted to get some accessories hence recomended him to my regular dealer / shop.
He came home with his Enjoy ! It has a good appearance on the road.

Color is good, seating arrangement is good ! I am 6.2" I could seat easily in 1st & 2nd row, but in the third row I was not facing issues with leg room but it was height.

Driving position is good, dash and instrument cluster looks good and easy to use / read. Surprisingly it has 5 ac vents on the dash.

Engine comparment looks cramped.

Started the engine, wow no noise heard inside the cabin ! NVH levels were almost zero. [clap]

I feel there is no turbo lag too, at 1800 rpm turbo kicks in the car starts pulling like any thing ! Reaches 3k rpm in no time. I never expected from such a big car.

Gears slotting was perfect but long throws for every gear. (but we both were ok since alto & 800 has long throws).

Brakes are fine, need to get the report from Vishwas when the car is fully loaded.

Steering felt hard, may be because I have driven a vehicle with HPS for the 1st time.

Never noticed any body roll, may be due to low ground clearance but tire upgrade is very much necessary.

A/C is a chiller, especially the front ones, one flaw is the rear A/C comes on when the front one is running (except the blower), this might reduce the efficiency of A/C in peak summers. Pickup was fine when the car was running in turbo range.

Electricals are upto mark, power windows rollup & down fast, the ice blue illumination on instrument cluster, head lamps (good thing was low beams will be on even when high beams are turned on, new feature to me).

Finally Enjoy is Value for money.

Small bits missing ! Cigar plug (atleast at front), headrests for 3rd row, internally adjustable OVRMS (atleast manual), plastic protection on rear wheel arches (inside),
remote boot opener..

For installing a Cd played (HU) the slot size is neither single or double din ! [frustration] They need to do some mods to fit a single din HU.

The slots on the door car accommodate 5 or 6 inch speakers. (on all 4 doors)

We got the A & B pillers blackened, changed the cabin lamps to Led's.
More accessores coming soon, details by Vishwas..

Sorry for the long review, hope Vishwas & others like it.

Some pic's.

Attachments

Top Bottom