Exclusive Coverage: MRF International Challenge

The car stunt show happened last sunday 350Z! Unfortunately we both could not attend it! I was busy with GATE exam and Zinam probably office work or something else!![;)]

Heard that Narain Karthikeyan and Actor Ajith kumar drove a car simultaneously around the track for sometime! Though Ajith Kumar being a racer couldn compete with the pace of Narain Karthikeyan , when Narain Karthikeryan completed around 15 laps Ajith Kumar was only into his 5th lap!![lol]

Thread Starter #62
Yes Dhaya!

Even I heard that there were lot of actions around the club last week.

Missed it :(

Yes actually Zinam was concentrating too hard on the pictures for the TAI!!

He used to ask me about the standings in the race often!

MRF Challenge 2012 Announced

The series will feature a new Dallara carbon-fibre chassis powered by 2.0-litre, 210 bhp Renault powerplant.

MRF Tyres have announced an all-new single-seater racing series featuring F2000 cars with the opening round to be held as a support race for the Indian Grand Prix at Buddh International Circuit on October 26-28.

The series will use an all-new carbon-fibre chassis developed by Italian constructor Dallara, powered by a Renault 2.0-litre, 210 bhp engine mated to a six-speed sequential gearbox. Compared to the F1600 cars used earlier in the earlier season, this will mark a considerable step-up for the competitors.

Round two of the four-round championship will be held as the support race for the first-ever Indian round of the FIA GT1 series at the Buddh Circuit, before returning to MRF’s home town Chennai for rounds three and four at the Madras Motor Race Track on 1-3 February and 8-10 February respectively.

A total of ten races will be held – with the support events likely to include two races per weekend each with Chennai rounds featuring three races apiece.

MRF Challenge 2012 announced | News | Autocar India

Attachments

Top Bottom