Excited To Join You All

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

My name is Sunil and I am from Pune. Basicaly Finance Analyst by profession and a crazy auto lover. I have benefitted a lot by regulary visiting and viewing the various threads on this wonderful latform. Its better than other forums.

I currently own a Maruti eeco 7 seater and wish to add head rest to passaenger seats. Can somebody guide me if its possible and if yes where I can fit the same in Pune city??

Thanks,
Sunil [clap][clap]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome, Sunil. Glad this forum proved to be of some help. Have a pleasant experience on board and feel free to get in touch in case of forum related help. :smile:

I currently own a Maruti eeco 7 seater and wish to add head rest to passaenger seats. Can somebody guide me if its possible and if yes where I can fit the same in Pune city??
There’s an ongoing discussion on this topic. Please check this link so that we can continue further discussion there itself: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s/7517-aftermarket-headrests-maruti-eeco.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Sunil. You will love this forum, I can bet on it. Keep us updated on Pune and its beauties ( cars). I had been to this city long back. Plan to drive next time enroute Goa.

Welcome to TAI sunil .
There are many experts here who can guide us. have a pleasent stay and share pictures of your ride

Hello Sunil Welcome to TAI, That was a nice intro, Do share your ownership experience on your eeco know?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom