Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Torque

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Machine

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Looks

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
My Dad's first car is 118NE & he brought that for me to learn driving skills after got license.

Later My Dad brougt Indica V2, Still we are enjoying roaming with her with full of smiles.

Now i started to earn, So looking for a Power & Beautiful Machine

Attachments

I liked the Morris Minor, Torquer,in fact Vintage cars are always and will be a prized possession so and a nice review from your side,and i wish you to get the Italian machine to get ASAP.

Appu,both the cars looks good and Indica looks very good with those alloys.
Regarding Fiat 118NE do you still own it? I liked its looks and if you remember the chrome wheel caps was great to see

Thread Starter #19
Your family has a record of owning some of the really interesting cars. Do you still have the Morris Minor? Please post a few pictures because it is close to my heart amongst the vintages. :smile:

PS: Please avoid using excessive dots (...) it becomes difficult for us to understand your posts. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350z,
Dad sold the Morris in 1979,Spares were impossible to get and the hindustan motors who marketed them stopped spares production.I do have some old snaps will scan them and post it once i reach home.
Do you have a Morris Minor350z?

Go with God.

Regarding Fiat 118NE do you still own it? I liked its looks and if you remember the chrome wheel caps was great to see

Thanks for your comment about my Indica.

we sold 118NE before buying Indica.

Yes i still have those chrome wheel cap without a single dent [evil]. Actually when we brought 118, it had chrome wheel cap with full of rust, i searched for pure chrome wheel cap & i found four cups with out a single dent.while selling i sold her with rusted caps.

Thread Starter #23
My Dad's first car is 118NE & he brought that for me to learn driving skills after got license.

Later My Dad brougt Indica V2, Still we are enjoying roaming with her with full of smiles.

Now i started to earn, So looking for a Power & Beautiful Machine
Hi Appu amazing Beauties, We were in Vellore for quite long time, I learnt my driving in my dads fiat in Vellore-Chennai highway.Except for the heat vellore town has a special place in my heart.There are times when we used to drive to Punjabi Dhaba Oppossite to CMC to fill our bellies.Those were the days.Take care.

I liked the Morris Minor, Torquer,in fact Vintage cars are always and will be a prized possession so and a nice review from your side,and i wish you to get the Italian machine to get ASAP.

Hi vishwas, thanks for the reply. What cars you have owned. would love to see their snaps here.
Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thread. There's an auto repair shop near my house that has a Morris 8 coupe standing outside, waiting for restoration:offtopic:. Everytime I pass it by and see it, I want to leave my job, put on my overalls and start sanding down that Morris with the finest emery paper available - my bit for making it roadworthy again. Last evening, I jumped with glee when I saw that the body has finally been sanded down and painted with red-oxide. There's something about these oldies, I tell you.....

Thread Starter #26
Excellent write up Torquer
The Quote ZEN= Zero Engine Noise [thumbsup]
Absolutely true I was under impression that ZEN is something equivalent to meditation.
Now I can say that you can ZEN in Maruti ZEN as real-time its ZERO ENGINE NOISE.
It’s really wonderful product and ruled Indian market for decades.
Sometimes I drive ZEN which is owned by one my relative and he is onsite for longer duration and I play role of caretaker of that ZEN. Loving this job because its ZEN.

Regarding your affection for The Punto I wish to see the pictures of your GP in coming days.
Wish you all the best.[cheers]

The Punto Arrives. Yes i did Catch my dream.

Attachments

Top Bottom