Everything About Helmets

Thread Starter #1
Hello ,
I am looking to Buy a Helmet Since My Old Helmet is almost 1.5 years Old.Budget is 2000K .Priorities are Full Faced Helmet Comfortable in Highway as Well as City Riding Conditions.
Which are the Options?
Heard about AGV,Studds Rhyno/Ninja Models.Any other Options?

Which Sizes does Helmets Comes in India?Hope This Thread Can be useful for New Helmet Buyers As well.

biker, even MPA helmets are good enough with different styling and good safety, am using since 2 years.

AGV,Studds Rhyno are good brands.I myself use Index.There are possibilities of people trying to sell duplicate helmets under above brand names.Make sure you buy it from a trusted place.

Don't go for the moto cross styled helmets.Though they look good they are not meant for high speed riding & cause problems on highways.

I will check some sites & let you more details of something which fits in you budget well.

Thread Starter #4
Thanks.

biker, even MPA helmets are good enough with different styling and good safety, am using since 2 years.
Yes.But it is Since almost 2 Years and I Usually Changes Helmets in 1-1.5 years Time Unless it is not used.
Currently ,I am thinking of Studds Rhyno,Ninja and Steelbird-Bieffe Models.I think I have to Hunt for Helmet Next Week or So.Meantime ,Pour Your Recommendations.

And Thanks for The Replies and Approval of the Thread.

Hi Biker!

Studds & Steelbird are the best for me!

Do have a look & they are the best quality helmets & comes with Racing Graphics too :-)

I always used Ninja. Main reason was that the full face can be moved-up, and i was needed for smoke while driving[cheers].
Please don't try though, it could be dangerous!!

Thread Starter #8
Well ,My Need of Helmet is Non-Whistling,Safer in Case of Occasional High Speeds.

@RSM:I left smoking 7 years back :D

Arun

Suspended
biker: Good thing that you kicked the butt. Appreciated!!

I say go for the Steelbird. Pretty much a no non sense helmet.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Steelbird Bieffe is very light and comfy than any other indian brand. It's some kinda ABS plastic.

Slick F1 looks better than Ninja and inner lining is better.

AGV helmets are manufactures by MPA now. startign range is arougn 2500 here. They are good but not as good as the original AGV [:D]

Brembo Helmets

'Brembo' a brand synonymous with phenomenal braking technology for cars and bikes has now made up its mind of foraying into the helmet business and providing more protection to riders and drivers, than just giving them better stopping power. What you can see here are images of two prototype helmets which Brembo unveiled at the EICMA a few days back. The helmet shell will be constructed from plastic while the visor will be made out of flexible polycarbonate. The helmets will comply with most safety standards around the world and will go on sale by early 2010. To signify the 'Brembo' tag, the visor opening mechanism is made to look like a disc brake assembly. Since Brembo's presence in India is getting better by the day, we won't be surprised to see these helmets on sale, as soon as Auto Expo 2010 maybe...

Source - Motoroids

Hello ,
I am looking to Buy a Helmet Since My Old Helmet is almost 1.5 years Old.Budget is 2000K .Priorities are Full Faced Helmet Comfortable in Highway as Well as City Riding Conditions.
Which are the Options?
Heard about AGV,Studds Rhyno/Ninja Models.Any other Options?

Which Sizes does Helmets Comes in India?Hope This Thread Can be useful for New Helmet Buyers As well.
There are some pretty cool designer helmets coming your way from Vega. I got one recently, and am pretty happy with it.
Best part is that the visor is easily replaceable, and not astronomically priced too.
Re the sizes, I think the shape of the helmet will really determine the fit over your noggin, and you need to ensure that the same is a snug fit.
AND the rule is same for cars or bikes : STRAP UP!!!

Top Bottom