Everything About Helmets

Helmet

Hi guys , atlast after some search got the helmet too .

i badly needed one for my ride.

i got a vega make
Boolean model.

The blue one with black visor is mine

the gray one with white visor is my friends[evil]

Both are same model
Costed 1740/-

Got it at Pioneer trading company , opposite to thousand light mosque- chennai

Attachments

Yes that is my room in first two picture.
That is now better after some cleaning hehe.

that is a sub box and left its a tool box

The helmet is fine , catches your head perfect and no noise at all while driving

Hey your helmets look cool! I liked your helmet more and it will suit your bike color too!! But isnt the black visor difficult to drive at night?? I find normal visors itself difficult at nights so never use them!

hey ilango you mean the left brown suit case is your tool box? if so me too having the same type of suitcase filled with tools. will post pics as soon as possible in the off-topics discussion thread. else vibhor or raj or zinam or RSM may screw both of us.

Hey your helmets look cool! I liked your helmet more and it will suit your bike color too!! But isnt the black visor difficult to drive at night?? I find normal visors itself difficult at nights so never use them!

Thanks man , black is bit difficult in night. very ppor vision , so i'll lift them slightly at night.
As i use specs it helps me a lot in hot sun

hey ilango you mean the left brown suit case is your tool box? if so me too having the same type of suitcase filled with tools. will post pics as soon as possible in the off-topics discussion thread. else vibhor or raj or zinam or RSM may screw both of us.

he he very soon (its my dads tool box , to be true)

Last edited:
Half helmet help.

My grandad doesn't wear his helmet, as he says it will hamper his vision in the haphazard traffic of Anantapur. After a lot of convincing, he has agreed to wear a half-helmet, provided I get him a decent one, such as this one, made by VEGA. Please let me know about where I might find one in Bangalore/Online, and if any other company manufactures these here.

Is it so? That's a breather, as not to many people I've seen, wear them. Anyway, I can always get one through 20north. How much will one cost, BTW?

Many people don prefer them as they are not much safe and not too stylish either. Cost i really don know as none of the people i know use such helmets. Try visiting a good helmet shop tomorrow.

hey guys today i went to the market in search for a new helmet for me. i already have 2 studs helmet one ninja and the other one open face i dropped them plenty of time so its time i get a new one , i am not comfortable using the open face as nowadays its quite cold here .
saw a gliders motorcross helmet worth 1100 rs , any reviews on this company though it had isi marking

shopkeeper said he will give me 100 rs discount for the old ninja

i have a yellow rtr should i get a white or yellow colour??

Top Bottom