Everything About Helmets

Hey Vishal,

Not sure about the brand though it looks really awesome.

I would say black or yellow will definitely go well with your yellow RTR.

Price can be justified if its 900 bucks..

i bought the white one .
saw the studds motorcross in yellow but it didnt have a visor . and i already had 2 black ones so wanted something different

thanx for your responses[cheers]

Helmets for our heads

We have a lot of riders on this forum who ride their bikes either only in the city or on the highway as well. Helmets become an integral part of our lives as they protect our heads since we know its fragile.

I currently own an Aaron full face helmet which has run its life & time has arrived for me to replace it. I've been looking for good helmets & came across 2 of them, one is LS2 made by Volga company & the other is CROSS. The cost of both on them is in the range of 2500 & upwards, however the prices vary a lot in different cities

LS2

I am posting this thread after looking around for info on helmets & their brands but didn't find any, this thread can be used by all to provide info on helmets & also post pictures of helmets we all own.

350Z

Core Team
Thread merged with another similar topic. We can continue discussions about helmets in this thread itself. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oops! I messed up! sorry 350Z, can anyone please let me know what is the price of LS2 or CROSS in Bangalore or Mumbai? I need to buy a new helmet. Thanks in advance guys

Giving a bump to this thread, I am still looking to replace my helmet. Today I went to 9 shops inquiring about Vega & LS2 helmets. one guy had a helmet that was a snug fit for me however the visor was Mercury which I don't want owing to the rides I do which might go into the night as well. He said he can't provide a clear visor

While looking around I found lot of shops here were stocking on Viva helmets they are based in Belgaum, Karnataka it seems. Can anyone from Bangalore let me know if these helmets are available there & if anyone owns one how is the helmet? I never heard of this before so I want to really sniff around a bit before I even think of taking one.

BUMP! Finally replaced my helmet today, bought Studds Scorpion for 1690.... he didn't give bill (never saw him taking out a book to write one & I got distracted with other things in mind, only remembered after sometime on my way back home) & no warranty mentioned on the Studds booklet as well. The foam inside is hard as a rock & the padding is good, the helmet is a snug fit, kissing my cheeks pretty well too & not moving around much. Oh this helmet does have ISI sticker on it so......

Bikers please suggest good and light weight helmet to suit White ZMR. I am looking for some retro or army model sort of helmet, any pointer in Bangalore who deals with premium helmet around 3K.

I am having habit to change the helmet for every two years, right now using VEGA- full covered helmet worth Rs1850 and retired are Studs and Volga.

Bikers please suggest good and light weight helmet to suit White ZMR. I am looking for some retro or army model sort of helmet, any pointer in Bangalore who deals with premium helmet around 3K.
You can try the Biker's world in J.C.Road he deals with most of the premium helmet brand's.

Top Bottom