Every Story Has a Climax - Bought Tata Nano 2012

White Nano,hmmm.. this brings back some sweet memories,I will never forget that day when Mr. TATA unveiled nano in front of the world by driving it out on to the stage, and guess what it was a white nano just like yours.Looks awesome the white nano.

PS: Why don't you look for some hot alloys for your nano?

Thread Starter #20
Nice VFM buy. Congrats. From the pic it seems bigger than Alto.
yes its bigger than alto, the tallboy nano :)

White Nano,hmmm.. this brings back some sweet memories,I will never forget that day when Mr. TATA unveiled nano in front of the world by driving it out on to the stage, and guess what it was a white nano just like yours.Looks awesome the white nano.

PS: Why don't you look for some hot alloys for your nano?
its only for local runs for brothers business so no plans for alloys as of now but my Alto will get and upgrade inside and outside soon! [drive]

Thread Starter #21
Nano got her first service done from RF motors Cochin, added vinyl floor mat and sparco aftermarket mudflap.

I marked the service 6/10, I have to go today to RF motors to fix accelerator cable as that acting like mad (over rev engine on idling)

Have a look on the mudflap

Attachments

Thread Starter #22
Got a replacement of the cluster assembly due to the engine warning light error as they told. now the odo reset to 0.

Thread Starter #25
One day Nano got a chance to lead a marriage convoy of a friend of mine. I am sharing a pic of that :)

There was a maruti dzire, two altos and a bolero but Nano is the star "Star of the Day"
522344_197170873752589_599546029_n.jpg

Top Bottom