Every Story Has a Climax - Bought Tata Nano 2012

Thread Starter #1
As the title says I would like to start my Nano story from the climax.

After so many calls and talks to the showroom/customer care, last Friday the white beauty at home for the quoted price by dealer. The ride is so soft and grand., I am joyful to say it is a nice toy for city but make sure your windows are rolled up, if not you have to hear the rickshaw sound from a car. it’s really annoying.

Let me start the story, after 3 years of ownership of a pre-owned Maruti 800, my brother decided to buy a new car. A Tata Nano, booked LX Perl white from Hyson motors Thrissur as they offered 40K price and 20K exchange bonus for our beloved 1996 Maruti 800 AC.

After 10 days of booking. On the day of delivery, the dealer asked more than 10k from the quoted amount and the funny reason behind that SE mistakenly quoted as he did not aware of the monthly offers.

My brother insists the delivery and nearly ready to cancel the booking as he is not ready to pay a penny than the quoted amount, after lot of talk and negotiation with my brother, Dealer settled to give the car for the price they quoted.

We got a box of chocolates as the compliment, nothing else comes with the car as freebies but brought floor mats, steering cover and ambipure perfume from the local accessory shop.

here is the pics [thumbsup]

Attachments

Re: Every story has a climax!

Congrats rakeshkn ! Yet another Nano on the road. This is the first time I am seeing a Nano in white colour. Must say looks pretty neat. I hope the car takes good care of you and you do the same to it in return. Wishing you many miles of motoring happiness. Please keep this thread posted about your adventures with your Nano.

Congrats rakeshkn for such a lovely car wishing you many happy miles in her, do share your ride experience and interior pics with us.

Congrats for the new addition to your family. I hope this beautiful white lady is 2011 model. Would be eager to read your cars's experience about driving you & family happily around.[:D]

Thread Starter #6

Congrats for the new addition to your family. I hope this beautiful white lady is 2011 model. Would be eager to read your cars's experience about driving you & family happily around.[:D]
This is 2012 Nano LX BS IV Perl white only available in LX variant.

350Z

Core Team
Minor quibbles are expected while dealing with Tata. But as there's a saying that all is well if the end is well. Congrats for buying Nano. It’s looking so elegant in white.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Your car is looking fine Like a pearl.
We also have a plan for Nano. Is it coming with automatic?
And by the way you are from TCR right?

Congrats on your new car! Looks nice in White.

How much is the mileage you are getting? And give us some more pictures.

I thought Tata did some modifications(in 2012 version) for the auto rickshaw kind of sound?

Thread Starter #12
I will share more pics on next week because Nano not with me., Now getting more than 15 in city use as per my brother told me on phone., and Tata nothing modded on exhaust note., the same riksha sounds have to hear if riding with window glass open.

Wow Another Nano 2012 joins TAI, congrats for the purchase Rakesh ,Be sure to drive it carefully until the run-in-period.

Don't forget to update this thread in your ownership review

Wishing you miles of safe and happy motoring[drive]

Congrats rakeshkn ! Yet another Nano on the road. This is the first time I am seeing a Nano in white colour. Must say looks pretty neat. I hope the car takes good care of you and you do the same to it in return. Wishing you many miles of motoring happiness. Please keep this thread posted about your adventures with your Nano.
The white color came in 2012 version.We already have a nano in white color in the forum.

I thought Tata did some modifications(in 2012 version) for the auto rickshaw kind of sound?
They have lessened the sound from the previous version, but still the rickshaw type sound is present.

Congrats buddy on your Nano purchase and don't bother about the sound as its bound to settle down after 5K kms.Have fun with your Nano and keep this thread updated.

Top Bottom