Enough of Peeping From the Outside. Now I'm an Insider

Thread Starter #1
Yeah you read it right. This was the exact feeling each time whenever this enthusiast used to visit TAI each day since 2012, i felt exactly like an OUTSIDER trespassing a private property. Alas, now i am an INSIDER finally.

Hello to the TAI'gers from the "The9464guy". I've been lurking around TAI for the last 3-4 years and i finally took a plunge and jumped in.

I am Vijayanth from Hyderabad. I am pursuing my engineering degree and i love to ride Bikes and Cars. Whenever a new vehicle is in the news, i reach the respective showroom, ride and drive them. [glasses] Presently i ride a Suzuki Swish 125 and my father's car, a Maruti Suzuki ZEN Estilo.

Apart from automobiles, i develop applications and love Photography.

The precise & valuable information available on this forum is astounding & has given a new dimension to my enthusiasm toward the automotive field. I feel now it’s my turn to contribute to the forum from my side through sharing my views/experiences/lessons learnt towards automotive & non-automotive world.

I intend to interact, learn & share with this great community of like-minded petrol heads.

Attachments

Yeah you read it right. This was the exact feeling each time whenever this enthusiast used to visit TAI each day since 2012, i felt exactly like an OUTSIDER trespassing a private property. Alas, now i am an INSIDER finally.

Hello to the TAI'gers from the "The9464guy". I've been lurking around TAI for the last 3-4 years and i finally took a plunge and jumped in.

I am Vijayanth from Hyderabad. I am pursuing my engineering degree and i love to ride Bikes and Cars. Whenever a new vehicle is in the news, i reach the respective showroom, ride and drive them. [glasses] Presently i ride a Suzuki Swish 125 and my father's car, a Maruti Suzuki ZEN Estilo.

Apart from automobiles, i develop applications and love Photography.

The precise & valuable information available on this forum is astounding & has given a new dimension to my enthusiasm toward the automotive field. I feel now it’s my turn to contribute to the forum from my side through sharing my views/experiences/lessons learnt towards automotive & non-automotive world.

I intend to interact, learn & share with this great community of like-minded petrol heads.
Welcome to TAI, Vijayanth innovative way to introduce yourself.

Enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom