Engine Vibrations in Bajaj Pulsar 150

Thread Starter #1
hi everybody.mine is bajaj pulsar 150 old 2003 model.i bought it new and since then bike has given me trouble free performance.but from last 5-6 months bike is having vibrations in engine when i go above 60.i took it to service centre and after opening the engine and all they told me that the balancing gear is the cause and it has to b replaced but the sad thing is that they dont have this balancing gear available and also cannot make it available from company or some where else.i also enquired many shops and service centres but no use.what to do now??? this vibration is irritating me a lot.any expert advice??[frustration]

hey buddy why dont you show it to some other mechanic also. well how much kms has your bike done? maybe it need properly mounting bolts only!

Thread Starter #3
hey buddy why dont you show it to some other mechanic also. well how much kms has your bike done? maybe it need properly mounting bolts only!
i dont think its bcoz of bolts.my bike has done 85k kms and i have serviced it regularly since i bought it.and after opening the engine only they told me about the balancing gear dat is causing vibration[confused]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
vibrations headache

mine is pulsar 150 old model(2003)can anybody tell me where could i get timing gear for my bike?the old one is causing vibrations in the engine whenever i go above 60kmph.i enquired at many places but no use[frustration]

Top Bottom