• No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies!

When recently Hyundai launched the face-lifted i20 called as Elite i20, non of us imagined that pretty soon a "Cross" variant of the same shall come to light. Thankfully with spy pics the "Cross" Elite i20 is suppose to make it soon to the India market thereby enhancing the already extravagant portfolio of Hyundai.

When the face-lifted i10 was launched by Hyundai called as the Grand i10 who among us ever thought that it's design will lead to the launching of the new Hyundai Xcent sedan?

Going by this rapid enhancement of portfolio by Hyundai, how many of you think that the Elite i20 shall make a good sedan?

Here is a superb speculative rendering of the same!

HyundaiElitei20Sedanrenderingfrontthreequarter.jpg

HyundaiElitei20Sedanrenderingrearthreequarter.jpg

Comparatively this rendering looks decent enough. So, if this car ever shall make it to the Indian roads then do you think it shall be as great a sedan as the Xcent of Hyundai or even better?

What are your ideas of an ideal "Elite i20 sedan"?

IAB

Regards

Akash

Note: No official confirmation is there by Hyundai on this idea!

Last edited:
Sub 4m sedan from i20 is quite impossible. A proper sedan on i20 platform will cost same as Verna. Going by this, I doubt if Hyundai will make this move.

Eon, i10, grand i10, i20, xcent, verna, elantra.
Where would they place this if going tobe launched elite i20 sedan version? and would it be possible to make it sub 4meter?

Thread Starter #7

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Just a thought! But would it be right if it's placed between Xcent and Verna just like Elantra and Sonata co-exist?

Regards

Akash

I too feel that this should be placed between Xcent and Verna. Verna already has a LOT of features. Elite Sedan should have lesser than that but more than the VFM Xcent. A sub-4m would be a bad idea IMO.

Top Bottom