Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

bhvm

Honoured Member
Yes I saw that product, I guess its priced near 6k and thats much over my budget.
My Budget is approx 2~3k.

I bought a India (Pune) made tyre inflator called Limi. It costed 2600 rs (paid through net banking) and delivered to Bangalore by manufacturer - got in 3 days!

So far I have not used it to inflate tyre. Just tested with car lighter port that it did turn on blowing air, also tested light/flasher add-on it has.

Packaging looked good and product (plastic body) feels good.

Search web for "Limi digital tyre inflator". I suggest you ask them to send product brief.

My Budget is approx 2~3k.
LIMI is the brand for you.

I bought a India (Pune) made tyre inflator called Limi. It costed 2600 rs (paid through net banking) and delivered to Bangalore by manufacturer - got in 3 days!

So far I have not used it to inflate .
It is a superb product I own two such. First one bought 4 years back still going strong. It takes hardly 3 minutes to do a 0 to 30 PSI fill up. Also we can fill up till 50 PSI. I accidentally filled up till 50 PSI as I was talking on phone, I neglected the display.

As per manual, the engine needs to be switched off during its use. On Manza it use to work like that but in case of Fiat Avventura I need to keep the engine idling. Also AC & the ICE (I have a 1K watt woofer) needs to be switched off else one of the fuse of car goes kaput making the AC work stop. The replacing fuse is a DIY job and hardly costs 20 Rs. Fiats provide a spare fuse so not a big deal.

On Skoda Rapid, I haven't used it yet.

but in case of Fiat Avventura I need to keep the engine idling. Also AC & the ICE (I have a 1K watt woofer) needs to be switched off else one of the fuse of car goes kaput
Thanks, that is useful info. So far I turned it on with my Punto only once with engine off as recommended in LIMI manual. Fortunately nothing happened to fuse. Now I will be careful.

Re: Honda Brio Problems & Solutions

A few months ago, I bought a tyre inflator for my Brio from ResQTech. Available for Rs. 999 at amazon, it is quite light and small.

IMG_20150922_171438.jpg

It can be used to inflate both two wheeler and car tyres. Today, I used it to inflate two of car's tyres. Following are my observations:

+ Being small, it can be carried in two wheeler also.
+ Inflating capacity is good.
+ It carries one year warranty.

- The pressure gauge is not correct. So, I had to rely on my experience. Tomorrow will check at petrol pump. Need to find one good quality gauge separately.
- The torch light remains 'on' during inflating process.

IMG_20150922_171616.jpg

Overall, at this price it is good product. It was first time that I used 12V point in my car. The length of the wire is enough for reaching out all the tyres.

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

@NH08
That is a useful device to have. I saw this one at a shop priced at 2.6k.
As you mentioned about the pressure gauge, when you get something for cheap online, you may have such issues. That is putting me off from ordering it online.
buy coido brand. 2650 is really expensive. you will get coido normal for 1000 rs and with vacuum cleaner for around 1300 rs.
i have 3 of the same brand. no issues.

buy coido brand. 2650 is really expensive. you will get coido normal for 1000 rs and with vacuum cleaner for around 1300 rs.
i have 3 of the same brand. no issues.
Thanks for your suggestion sir. :)
Yes, it is expensive. I fill nitrogen. And this won't be used unless there is a flat and it sure is better than having to change a flat. Fill up, drive off to the nearest tire shop!
Inaccurate reading is still fine as long as you can fill up atleast 25-30 psi just to make it out of there.

The main benefit of the one that I bought was that it can be carried in a motorcycle also during a long ride as it is quite small and can be connected to the Motorcycle's battery. Others like coido etc are quite bulky.

I have a digital pressure guage , i think it is better choice instead of compressor because free air is available at almost at petrol stations.

Also, it is a pain to carry these things, I would prefer to travel lite unless really required. I understand you may need these things if you are in remote area, but then you will also need a puncture repair kit if were in a remote area - but for that I have a spare tyre [:D]

The guage is small enough to be stored in the glove box and helps me check the health of my Brios ride quality by monitoring the recommended pressure of 29F/26R

Attachments

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

e area - but for that I have a spare tyre [:D]
i think that's the main use of this compressor pump. you don't have to change the tyre. air doesn't escape fast in a tubeless tyre. giving you enough time to go to the nearest shop and getting it fixed.

imo the devicr you use is not of much use since you can actually see how much air is left and if the car can be driven or not.

Last edited:
Any reliable digital pressure gauge recommended which can source Indian from Indian E-Com Website ?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I am haiving below Air compressor which was purchased through E-bay in October 2009.

The name is ''TURBO 300 PSI Air Compressor""
(believe local make)

17cm length/13.5 cm height/7 cm width.
Weight, may be 200/250 grams

The price was Rs.650 + Rs.99 packing/courier charges.
I got it at Rs.674.10 ( I had Ebay discount voucher 10%).

Free with this - 2 nozzle adaptors and sports needle.

Also I have a 'Solar Digital Tire Gauge' (bought in Feb 2010)

This also bought through ebay

Cost: Rs. 599 + 69 (shipping)
Dual Battery: solar as well as Litheum Cell
Can read pressure settings of Psi, kg/cm2, Bar, Kpa
Auto power off (in 15 seconds)
Digital display module

Probably now you all may get much advanced devices....!![:)]

Top Bottom