Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

How good is the vaccum cleaner? I have been looking for a vaccum cleaner. Interesting this also comes with a tyre inflator. How effective is the tyre inflator? Are you using it from 12 V mobile charger socket or connecting directly to the battery? Appreciate your response.

I have been using a LIMI (Link Image Maker India Pvt Ltd) digital tyre inflator (Digital Tyre Inflator - Portable Digital Tyre Inflator, Digital Tyre Inflator Manufacturer, Portable Digital Tyre Inflator Exporter from Pune, India) for the last couple of days. Its has pre-programmed auto shutoff. I have found it to be good, however the screw type nozzle does require some effort to tighten around the tyre values. Some amount of air is lost due to srewing and unscrewing action. I am looking for a better solution for the nozzle. Meanwhile, the digital guage is accurate. The product is a bit costly compared to others in the market. It cost me an all inclusive Rs. 2600 (including shipping). But its a well contructed product and doesn't feel cheap nor does it over heat. The only drawback, it needs to be shipped all the way from Pune.
PS: I am no ways involved with this company or its products. I have only used the same and am only posting my feedback on the same.

I am using, LIMI inflator since last three years. It is a reliable & wonderful product.
Since last 85000 km, my tyres must have got more than 15 punctures,but never needed to use the spare wheel as I use to inflate the punctured tire (5 minutes for a fully deflated tyre) and take the car to puncture repair guy near by.
Also, it comes with inbuilt hazard light and a powerful torch which helps in finding out the tyre valves and safe inflation on the side of road.

How do you find the screw type attachment for the car? I find it difficult to screw them. If I screw them too tightly, there is a small hiss as if the tyre is losing air. I'm trying to find an attachment which has a quick turn around time, like the ones found on the cheap chinese inflators.

Hello Experts,

I like to know is there any small solution - (not portable though), Electrical pump - (not Battery powered) Air Pump available to purchase for home ?

Like these days - Portable Water Pressure Wash from Bosch / Skill which available in Flipkart - After buying one of them I permanently solve the cleaning / washing problem of my Two Wheeler s and Car.

Some thing like that so that I can fed Air of my Total 9 Tyre @ Home.

Last edited:
Hello Experts,

I like to know is there any small solution - (not portable though), Electrical pump - (not Battery powered) Air Pump available to purchase for home ?

Like these days - Portable Water Pressure Wash from Bosch / Skill which available in Flipkart - After buying one of them I permanently solve the cleaning / washing problem of my Two Wheeler s and Car.

Some thing like that so that I can fed Air of my Total 9 Tyre @ Home.
You could always buy a convertor, which converts the ac current from home to dc current. Make sure you buy one which can accept the cigarette lighter adapter of your tyre inflator. I've seen many such adapters on ebay. Buy a good quality tyre inflator which would not overheat while filling air and would last a lifetime.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Maruti Suzuki Swift: Technical Issues & Solutions

Any suggestion for which 12V DC compressor ideal for Ritz Hatchback....

I found 2 of them, but which one ? Or there is other good option out there.

Heavy Duty Full Metal 12V Electric CAR Bike AIR Compressor Pump Tire Inflator | eBay

Goodyear 12V Digital Auto Cut-Off Car Air Inflator: Amazon.in: Electronics
i use these 2. they are really good. will fill from 10psi to 30 in 3-4 minute.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/autokart-coido-6023-2-in1/1301873253#bcrumbSearch:coido

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/coido-3359-12v-electric-car/1371269487#bcrumbSearch:coido

more are available : http://www.snapdeal.com/search?keyw...eUrl=&url=&utmContent=&catalogID=&dealDetail=

Re: Maruti Suzuki Swift: Technical Issues & Solutions

Thanks for the reply and input allhyundaicars

One final question / doubt to all 12V pump user,

In reality this devices able to inflate Tyre more than 30 PSI - say 36 PSI - or they struggle to go over 30 PSI ?

Please let me know this - Thanks in Advance.

Top Bottom