Effective Car Scratch Remover

Hi folks what is the best DIY scratch remover? A deep scratch and small sent has occurred in my right fender.
One can remove a scratch only if some paint is remaining. in cases of deep scratches the only solution is repainting.

In cases where the scratch is not too deep you can try 3Ms rubbing compound. For superficial scratches any mild cutting compound with a wax coat done by a buffing machine should do the trick.

Well I dont have any machine and will do by hand only. I was thinking of Formula1 Scratch remover. How effective is that ?

I too have the same question, effective scratch remover? I have the following deep scratch. The paint is protected with Teflon coating. This scratch is intentional scratch with KEY. Any suggestions?

Used Formula1 Scratch Out today. The scratches have faded and alomost 70% gone. Quite a VFM product.

Application Method - Apply paste with help of a soft cloth in circular way on the scratch area, leave to dry for 2 mins, Rub with a soft microfiber cloth until all paste is removed.

Will post pictures later.

Not of much use of same product mentioned by Anshuman in my Storme. There are few minor scratches in my Storme. The product didn't help.

Civic

Suspended

Top Bottom