Effective Car Scratch Remover

I got a free sample of that small bottle in a HP bunk here in Chennai , and i must admit it really works! Removes all minor scratches and yes if the paint had peeled off nothing can be done!

I highly recommend you guys to use it , its really effective and have removed several scratches caused in parking spots in my Verna( obviously some other dumb driver). It does not seem to cause any damage to your paint also , the shine is retained!

I was just thinking what will i do if the bottle empties up after few years and Voila i can buy another one now! Thanks JammyD!
Hi CoolDhaya,

Could you please mention from which HP outlet you got the scratch remover. If possible, pls post a picture of the product and mention how to use the same.

I have Maruti swift 2010 model, that have many scratches over a period of time. How can we remove those without body paint work? I have came across a site selling products to remove scratches at the home. Are these really worth? Has anyone used them. Heat Resistant Paint India & Automotive Paint Brands in India
MODS. Please move the thread to relevant section, If needed. I find DIY as a relevant one. So posted here.

Top Bottom