Duke 125CC By Bajaj-KTM: Success Or Failure?

My colleague received the delivery of his new duke 200 and he needs help. The issue is the bike doesnt come with a center stand. So he finds it difficult to clean,lubricate etc on his bike. Is there a center stand available for this bike in bangalore which can be fixed directly?

My colleague received the delivery of his new duke 200 and he needs help. The issue is the bike doesnt come with a center stand. So he finds it difficult to clean,lubricate etc on his bike. Is there a center stand available for this bike in bangalore which can be fixed directly?
Does he want to fix a center stand or will a rear stand do. If it is too clean, lubricate etc then he could do with a rear stand. As far as i know there is no provision to fit a center stand on the duke.

Does he want to fix a center stand or will a rear stand do. If it is too clean, lubricate etc then he could do with a rear stand. As far as i know there is no provision to fit a center stand on the duke.
Where is the rear stand available and how much does it cost? Yes, rear stand should serve the purpose..

Where is the rear stand available and how much does it cost? Yes, rear stand should serve the purpose..
I'm not really sure. I checked on planetdsg and found that it is pretty expensive. But i would recommend that your colleague goes to Thirumala Auto Accessories, it is on Lalbagh Road. He has most bike accessories and should have knowledge about the stand.

I'm not really sure. I checked on planetdsg and found that it is pretty expensive. But i would recommend that your colleague goes to Thirumala Auto Accessories, it is on Lalbagh Road. He has most bike accessories and should have knowledge about the stand.
Sure, thanks for your help[cheers]

Even though you are a ktm lover avoide 125 and get Mt 15/RTR 200/Fz 25 for a little strech. You will feel the deficiency in power soon as you get your motorcycle and you will regret it for your choice. Yes, every one will praise it as a good beginner bike. And that's the point, after you learn riding and gain confidence you will feel it underpowered for your liking and you cannot be able catch up with similarly priced motorcycle and you will see the need for replacement quickly. The above mentioned bikes are not a huge step up in power as compared to 125 duke, but it will be enough. And will be more easier to live with

Top Bottom