Dual Tone Interior for Punto

350Z

Core Team
I would say either 2nd 3rd or 5th!!! But 5th maybe a bit too flashy for interiors!!
Red wouldn't really suit. Personally, I don't prefer to keep car's interior color same as of exteriors. Even the blue combination will not go well with Red exteriors.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #23
Hi Napster,

If it's done at Dealer, it will cost arnd 20-25k and I think 10k or lesser if done outside. I had inquired at Fortune Motors, Navi Mumbai. They quoted me 20K for just paint and offered me a package worth Rs45k which includes, Art Leather Seat covers, whole interior with wood finish over steering, area around music system and trims over door panels.

Cheers!

+1 for maroon,looks awesome and different then beige available in all ABC cars now a days.I guess STainley does have a dealer in mumbai, do get in touch with them as well, they also offer to do some superb leather work seen on Linea's.

Maroon looks classic. So you planning to do it from the showroom ? Have those people done such jobs on Punto before ?

350Z

Core Team
Rs.45k is costly but would sure make the car unique and one of its kind. So, Which one you plan to do? Full Package or just Color Change?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #27
Well, I haven't decided yet. I met Orhic's guy at Autoshow and showed them my PS work on mobile, they were impressed and asked me which SW, I used to do so...and all. They took my number and said they will get in touch with me for some talk and discount for me.

Let's see [;)].

Top Bottom