Dual Tone Interior for Punto

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to get my car interiors done in dual tone shade, so far Beige is the only color striking me. But I may want to look at more different shades. Just to make sure I should not regret later I tried few color option myself on PS. Please have a look and suggest :).

Beige Option 1

Beige Option 2

Maroon

Blue - Ofcourse it won't go with my car's exterior color, Just tried.

Red - This is definitely NOT!!! But thought to share with you all.

Waiting for advice!!! [;)]

Last edited:
Emotion variant is already in dual tone.
I am not sure anyone of above will look good. They all are looking great in the pictures, but 1st 2 are better.

350Z

Core Team
Selecting a Color purely depends on Personal taste. If you want to give some sporty feel inside your car, Opt for the Maroon (Reminds me Maserati Quattroporte) or if you want some luxurius feel inside then what else can be better than Beige? By the Way, Impressive Photoshop Work.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I like the second pic with beige including for the steering leather.
Just one question: How are you going to get the dashboard done in beige / another color other than what is provided?

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #8
I like the second pic with beige including for the steering leather.
Just one question: How are you going to get the dashboard done in beige / another color other than what is provided?

Cheers,
Vroom
Vroom,

It's simple it's like doing another paint job work. The dashboard needs to be taken out which is easy in some car and get it paint, one must always chose better paint quality which should sustain heat and climate conditions.

I asked at Fortune Motors - Nerul, they quoted me around 20K for such job and 45K (package) which includes wood finish work on door handle, steering, Area around Music System and complete art leather interior + Seat.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Oh great Grandeur, cool!! Sorry another question [:)], so are you saying the current grey in the dual tone is actually painted?

Would this paint sustain at all in the longer run to weather, scratches etc etc?

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #10
I don't think the existing door panel have paints on them, its factory made and I'm sure it must be just different shade of grey. rest the dashboard area are totally different parts with different shade, attached together to give dual tone color shade. But if you google and watch some Utube's you'll understand how it is done.

Let me search some stuff on net and I'll share it here. :)

napster

Suspended
Beige is very common these days.Maroon looks GREAT! Its the best among all the above posted options IMO.

napster

Suspended
Maroon is something which you hardly get to see, I saw a DB9 and a SL63 amg with maroon interiors. Looking at the maroon interiors picture, thse were the cars which came into my mind [:D]

Top Bottom