Dual Fuel convertion kits

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
i have seen many article about Dual Fuel convertion kits for diesel and this company offer such kit But still people say there is no way of using CNG .

even dual fuel kit on diesel was tested in india and found to be working .

could any one shade some light on this subject [frustration]

There are kits available in India too. but lack of filling stations deter from nybody using it.
AFAIK Govt. (Read ARAI) tested tata & AL engines and buses to run on CNG.
Delhi runs CNG/Diesel buses.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
ok while yesterday i was at cng station refuelling i10 CNG . i saw 2 Scorpio getting CNG filled i was like [shock]. i jumped outside my car quickly and run toward scorpio who was about to leave to ask regarding CNG then i remembered i left car keys in car then went back and brought keys with me and again went to ask other Scorpio guy

1st scorpio is petrol version . i was bit confused did petrol ever came then googled and found that petrol version did came . so nothing special as we know that petrol is easy to install CNG

2nd scorpio is diesel engine yes you have heard right [glasses] diesel vlx model. i asked him that i heard its not possible to install CNG but driver told me that he don't know anything about this but he know that owner of car brought dual fuel kit while he was in Thailand tour and with help of cng installing shop , he had installed it . now running cost of Rs. 20k monthly on fuel got down to 8k diesel + cng as driver keeps the record, before i could ask more question people started horning me like madman because there was 1 empty space i quickly parked the car to start refuelling CNG and before i could ask again that driver was gone. i went again to see but only found pajero getting refuelling CNG

will keep eye on that CNG station as person told me that scorpio do come every week one time. i need to ask which company kit was it and many other question regarding performance .

Top Bottom