Driving & Riding gears

Thread Starter #1
hey people i want to buy leather driving gloves for my self but i am not able to get one so here i want ask to my fellow TAI members about them so that i can get one for myself iam ataching the pictures of gloves also so please help me to finding them .[confused]

Attachments

Thread Starter #6
hey friends i get quote from internet rs 3200 with shiping charges is this cost is justify.

Shubham is this for riding motorcycle or car? if it is for motorcycle cramster would be a good idea & check on ebay.in as well there are good deals available on leather gloves

Thread Starter #8
Shubham is this for riding motorcycle or car? if it is for motorcycle cramster would be a good idea & check on ebay.in as well there are good deals available on leather gloves
buddy it is for car yes i did check on ebay and get quote of rs 3200 included shipping charges but is this coast is justify [confused]

I am not sure bro, there are some good leather shops in Pune, if you know anyone there then you can ask them to buy & send to you. I forgot the name but the guys are famous in Pune for leather stuff, Pune gang can chip in Please? additionally check the rating of the seller on ebay if he has got good review & its genuine leather then price is justified however I kind of feel just a bit on the higher side

Thread Starter #10
I am not sure bro, there are some good leather shops in Pune, if you know anyone there then you can ask them to buy & send to you. I forgot the name but the guys are famous in Pune for leather stuff, Pune gang can chip in Please? additionally check the rating of the seller on ebay if he has got good review & its genuine leather then price is justified however I kind of feel just a bit on the higher side
yes wright , let see. thanks [cheers]

Top Bottom