Driving is Believing...Hyundai Verna Fluidic!

Thread Starter #46
Hi Arun

Yes the GC of the Fluidic is little less compared to other cars however its not very bad like Honda city. Ensure to slow down when you see a speedbreaker or potholes and also to keep your Tyre PSI as per recommended. I drove from Hyderabad to Bhillai , I had no problems with Ground clearance , moreover few roads were pathetic however my fluidc took care of the bad patched with style . So dont brood over it too much however drive slow when you have 5 people in the car when you see potholes or speedbreakers

hey buddy will you please post some pictures of your seat covers fit and finish as i myself get a verna sx , and want to put seat covers , in Chandigarh and also please give the address and phone number of dealer if possible thanks .
Hi Shubham,

Will try to click the pictures and post as not so good in handling uploads etc.
Seat covers are of autoform company, website -. Autoform, Autoform India, Car Accessories, Car Accessory, Quality Car Covers, Quality Car Seat Covers, Car Upholstery, Designer Car Covers, Designer Covers, No.1 Seat Cover Manufacturer in INDIA. Style is Uimpress, skin fit.

checked other dealers in sec-28 but they were not offering skin fit which though fixed in nature will not destroy the original seats once taken off.

Went for fluidic verna covers of beige with gathers. Very much satisfied with the finish and looks though they initially messed up the cover of rear arm-rest and did it again. came with 3 years warranty from company.

They are based behind Ultimate hyundai, Ind. Area-1, chd. They are listed in company's website under network.

Thread Starter #51
Cost was Rs. 6500. Ya fitting was bucket or skin fit as company calls it.
The seats cover looks good however picture quality is not soo good. Good color choice too , hope you put a better quality pic so that we all can see your beauty cover in new cover [:D]

Also what type of door mats did you put , I have taken the Malaysian sold door mats , little exp but good quality.

Did you upgrade your stocks ?

All the best

Cost was Rs. 6500. Ya fitting was bucket or skin fit as company calls it.
buddy will you please post some more pictures to get beater idea specially the front seats and armrest thanks in advance .[cheers] soon iam also planing a trip to Chandigarh to have following things done do you have any idea which place suits my requirements best with good quality and overall coast .
1. sun films (licensed one)
2. 3d kagu mats.
3. seat covers
4. steering cover (i want factory fit finish like in sx(o)
5. illuminated Scuff Plates.

Excellent choice of seat covers buddy. The quality is looking top notch. Do post better pictures which will do justice to the interiors.

350Z

Core Team
Seats Covers : Ensure you get it fitted at the right car shop or else after few days it will become lose and the looks goes off . always have a small vacuum cleaner in your car especially if you have kids .

A neat and tidy car always gives a better impression of the owners :)
Big congratulations for a selection of great seat covers. Those interiors look very inviting. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

buddy will you please post some more pictures to get beater idea specially the front seats and armrest thanks in advance .[cheers] soon iam also planing a trip to Chandigarh to have following things done do you have any idea which place suits my requirements best with good quality and overall coast .
2. 3d kagu mats.
3. seat covers

1. it depends on brands you choose vkool being the most expensive with 5 years warranty their range is from 7k-35k sides and rear. windshield costs 14k
2. rs5000 if its very cheaper then this then they are fakes.
3. dont know
4. its original leather and has a great fit, find a good guy to d to this
5. 1300-1500

The seats cover looks good however picture quality is not soo good. Good color choice too , hope you put a better quality pic so that we all can see your beauty cover in new cover [:D]

Also what type of door mats did you put , I have taken the Malaysian sold door mats , little exp but good quality.

Did you upgrade your stocks ?

All the best
More pictures of seat covers. Hope they are of good quality and gives some idea about the fit/finish.

Other than seat covers and foot mats, no other change in OEM items.

Foot mats purchased from hyundai showroom, are transparent with golden fabric lining of Mobil company and front ones exactly cover the foot area with no scope of dust/sand entering the OEM carpet below. Rear ones are good but not as perfectly fit as the front ones.

Attachments

2. 3d kagu mats.
3. seat covers
Sorry friend, no idea about all these except seat covers and foot mats. seat cover photos uploaded in my last post.

Thread Starter #59
Hi

Hope that you can see the armrest too , I am using a cell phone camera , hope its clear . Ops I forgot to take the door mats pics !

Can anyone throw how is the mileage like in city and Highways. Has anyone gone for a long drive beyond 1000kms , Kindly explain your experiences

Attachments

Thread Starter #60
Hi Amit
Good Seat covers , looks very premium. How much did you pay for it . Have you taken the car for the first service ? How much mileage are you getting at this point of time .

Top Bottom