Driving is Believing...Hyundai Verna Fluidic!

The Master congrats, post more interior pics also. Your car is looker [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI Master! Well can you throw some more light and details on your new tyres! Also post some more pics and yes the pics already posted are really awesome.

Thread Starter #20
Thanks to you all and for the motivational words as per your request I have uploaded the Yokohama Tyre and Seat Cover Pictures, Very shortly will upload interior pictures too. After upgrading the Stocks from 185/65/15 to 195/65/15 I could feel the grip and steadiness has improved by leaps and bounds.

The Music system is very good. I planning to put an amp and subwoofer but however feel that is it required ?. I have two small kids and do not want them to get startled with too much sound in the car [;)]

Recently one of friend came from UK ( A native Britt ) He was telling me he was feeling as if he is sitting in a BMW as his father has one. Dont know whether it was exaggeration or the fact as i never sat in a BMW [drive]

Fluidic , never liked much when i took a test drive but did not scrape at my office speed breaker, and as the saying goes , love begets from hatred , the only choice I had was to go with Fluidic . Every member of my family liked Fluidic which prompted me to buy it .
Driving has become a pleasure every day , specially weekends I love taking it on the NH and zoom at 150+ , I see no problems at all. Its just a matter of time that one gets used to the sensitive steering, Word of caution: When ever you see a big potholes or High Speed breakers kindly slow down, as it would enable the longevity of the vehicle and smiles on our faces. , Racing and showoffs must be limited as much as possible as it would bring you bad than good!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #21
Hi

Its been like 3.5 months and the Fluidic has been exceeding my expectations , The mileage has been very good in the city 14.1kmpl and on highways 20.50kmpl. Planning to add Subwoofer and Amps to enhance the music system. Family feels around Christmas should be the best time to do so.

Ask requested do find the interior pics attached. Its give an very expensive car kinda look. At night the view is incredible with the Fod lamps and the MID display awesome to the core [:)]

The steering gives a very good feel

The best thing is that the gear is very sleek

Attachments

Thread Starter #23
Hi Neil
I planning for the SONY amp and Sub . Recently my friend did put it costed apx RS 8000 and the sound was too good . A good car should have a good music system too right

I got my car on 11th Aug 2011

Hi Neil
I planning for the SONY amp and Sub . Recently my friend did put it costed apx RS 8000 and the sound was too good . A good car should have a good music system too right

hey, i would suggest you to not to go for sony products. they dont have good sound quality neither pioneer has. they just play loud and meantime you will get headache

if you really want good sound quality , buy jbl gto/rockford/kicker amp and infinity/rockford/kicker sub.

you can visit my channel if interested - neelppatel007's Channel - YouTube

see my older video with honda city in which i had pioneer speakers + sony amp + sony sub
compare it to the new ones with jbl amp + infinity sub + helix speakers. there is huge improvement in sound quality i swear. sometimes i feel like just sit in the car and listen to music.

i was so disapointed with pioneer and sony and sold them.
btw it's your choice. if you have any queries you can ask me in audio thread.

Last edited:
Hi all
The Master nice post and pics I appreciate you work and no doubt Hyundai Verna is a classical car having dashing look and its head and fog lights are like wolf eye. Verna is perfect combination of style and power.

Congratulations!! Wonderfull selection. In the Hyd driving conditions, with auto's ruinning with their wish hows the handling skills of your vechile.

Thread Starter #28
Thanks a lot guys for your wonderful wishes and Will keep in mind the suggestion you gave for the Amp and Aux .

Last Week Mileage I got was 14.75 kmpl. I ma pretty happy with it . My brother after 1.5yrs he came to visit me , He is a fighter pilot in Indian Airforce and He was very much thrilled about the vehicle he says looks are impeccable and pickup is like jet :)

Hi Neil

Hi, Adjust for max bass, treble and mid to min, then you get good sound quality. I am satisfied with this quality.

Last edited:
I got fluidic verna crdi 1.6 sx sleek silver last week.
Its performance,style,power and look..wow amazing..!..no words to tell.
I want to stick suncontrol film, seat cover and steering fold cover.
Which colour and brand should be selected for best looking ?
User comments invited to make my baby more beauty

Last edited:

Top Bottom