Downshifting From Big to Small Car. Why People Go Crazy?

@Vipul: After going through your ordeal, i can understand your feelings.
But never be so harsh in a road rage.
Be calm, such actions may lead to unavoidable circumstances.
First of all no one has rights to fight against each other.

Re: Downshifting -- from big to small car. Why people go crazy?

I am called 'Sir' When I am behind the wheel of my brother-in-law's Polo or my Senior's Octavia.:cool:

I am called 'Eda oove',[confused] Malayalam for 'Hey you' or maybe its even more rude and degrading I might say, I dont really know an exact word for it and its considered disrespectful around here and they also refer to you as 'Mone' or 'Koche' which means 'Son' in English. It might sound cute, But I dont know how cute can it really be when someone much younger to yourself comes and calls you son.(Well I'm getting sick of this 'Son' word so I have now grown a mustache! Lol)

And yes, when I'm in my Alto I really get discriminated, what makes me furious is that people, anyone and everyone thinks that you are someone who doesn't know to drive and that you still only possess a leaner's licence and so start hurling instructions when you are trying to park the car somewhere tight. Once these instructions from a stranger got so annoying that I asked him to step away from the side of my car, Cause I couldn't use the left wing rear view mirror. He was standing on the left side and irritating me like hell.
I've understood what you're upto.[:D]
The same thing happens often when I park the car.

I am called 'Sir' When I am behind the wheel of my brother-in-law's Polo or my Senior's Octavia.:cool:

I am called 'Eda oove',[confused] Malayalam for 'Hey you' or maybe its even more rude and degrading I might say, I dont really know an exact word for it and its considered disrespectful around here and they also refer to you as 'Mone' or 'Koche' which means 'Son' in English. It might sound cute, But I dont know how cute can it really be when someone much younger to yourself comes and calls you son.(Well I'm getting sick of this 'Son' word so I have now grown a mustache! Lol)

And yes, when I'm in my Alto I really get discriminated, what makes me furious is that people, anyone and everyone thinks that you are someone who doesn't know to drive and that you still only possess a leaner's licence and so start hurling instructions when you are trying to park the car somewhere tight. Once these instructions from a stranger got so annoying that I asked him to step away from the side of my car, Cause I couldn't use the left wing rear view mirror. He was standing on the left side and irritating me like hell.
The same thing happened many times to me too with my 800 but no one could make me instructions as i am too fast while reversing the car. I love it in parking lots [;)]

The same thing happened many times to me too with my 800 but no one could make me instructions as i am too fast while reversing the car. I love it in parking lots [;)]
I too park fast and in tight spots, But some self proclaimed god of precision parking would be preventing me from getting into a spot by standing there blinding my vision. Sometimes they act as if they are a mahout and I am an elephant and hold on to the car while I'm reversing.[frustration]

Once there was an idiot taxi driver who told me to get the front end in first into a tight parallel park between two cars. I told him that its not possible and I will back up into the spot. He replied 'Hey I've been driving for some 25 years, so try and listen' (Eda oove pathu irupathanju varshamayittu njan vandi odikunnatha, parayunth kellku) I just backed up into the spot and asked him 'so who parked your car all these 25 years?' He just left without saying a word.[lol]

Still I remember one incident,actually these parking advisers are not always that bad,once I was in such a ordeal while coming out of a parking and had trapped my i10 between two cars too.I was trying everything like turning the car by applying handbrakes and then trying to move the car but nothing worked.
Then came an Indica driver from somewhere and asked me to drive the way he said,I didn't understood what he meant to gave him a bad look and came out of the car saying "you are so big guy,then show me how you do it,if not sure then leave silently".
the guy replied "Sir,ab dekho(just see)" and within next two minutes the car was out unscratched with me scratching my head seeing how he did it.I offered him some cash but he refused to accept proving me the poor guy,not himself...
WHAT IS GREAT IS,RIGHT NOW HE DRIVES MY INNOVA/LAURA FOR MY FATHER AND IS HAPPILY WORKING FOR US WITH A SUPER CLEAN RECORD OF NOT EVEN A SINGLE DENT.

It is human mentality. more you show more powerful you are .
people respect power.

But a wise individual would'nt be bothered about why and how others respond.

LIFE IS A TRAGEDY FOR THOSE WHO FEEL IT AND COMEDY FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY IT

Top Bottom