Doomsday. End of World 21:12:2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread Neil, I have heard about the same thing around 1year back in 2008 Nov in AAJ TAK.I believe that either I live for 1month or 100 years but I should live it to the fullest fulfilling all my dreams,living happily with my parents partner friends and beloved ones and have no regret in my LAST MOMENT that I have missed something,done something wrong or hurt somebody in my whole life,willingly.

well last night I saw about Aliens landing on earth on India TV!! they claim that a guy in some other country was caught by aliens and he found himself be in a spaceship when opened the eyes but after sometime aliens left him back on earth.

mods please move the post if posted in wrong thread.

Thread Starter #33
Aliens.. I love to talk about them.

Good that they left the human back on earth & dint carry our any experiments on him.

Humans have actually done it. Area 51 (Highly Restricted Area), which was/is famous for UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects) sighting had got hold of the aliens when one of their UFO had crashed.

Don't know the details & actual happening there,Government is totally tight lipped.

This was way way back,but people still do sight the UFO's.

Thread Starter #36
Oh this news is completely new for me!! Has anybody sighted an UFO here??
Here in India it was spotted ones in Bangalore.

This is a crazy thread!!
Why did I not see this earlier??
Its never too late.lol

-----

I actually have a book named " The Alien Flies Contact " according to which US army pilots,etc were the very first ones to sight these UFO's. But they couldn't talk about it as government was not allowing them to.

People were even killed so that they don't let other people know of the happenings.

But then again that was a old story,i mean those days people used to get on streets to rebel against the governments non transparency,today things have changed.

But one thing is sure.There are many worlds around. I mean in different galaxies or may be even in our own galaxy & the creatures staying there are way more advanced than us.[evil]

actually, dont worry about this doomsday
i know it is your brain but dont care about it!
one advice- dont watch India TV or Aaj Tak
both channels are the biggest exaggerators!

Thread Starter #41
actually, dont worry about this doomsday
i know it is your brain but dont care about it!
one advice- dont watch India TV or Aaj Tak
both channels are the biggest exaggerators!
:lol!: So true. Especially Aaj Tak. You should see the funny Head Line Names they give & on top of it they keep on repeating it again n again.

you guys are right some of these stupid tv channels are creating such news and i don't at all believe that world is ending in 2012..how about poll to this thread mods??

i read somewhere that world will end because of many problems!
now there are a lot of problems going on in Bangkok!
so much political problems!
everyday atleast 6-8 people are dying!

350Z

Core Team
I still don’t completely believe because as per the research, 21/12/12 is the date where Mayaan calendar ends but it doesn’t translates that earth will end on that day too. Do we know the calendar of 3010 (It is a different matter that modern day calendars can be calculated easily) but no one has prepared a calendar for 3010 yet. So this does not means that earth will end by that year. Anyways its totally a subjective topic and time can answer it best.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom