Dogs Night Out !

Nitin

I have seen the dogs sleeping below the cars in my area but it is other way around in your area as they are climbing on top !! there must be something wrong with those dogs where they might have felt that top is the safest area[clap]

Man this is a great menace dogs have caused. Some where I read that putting the bottle full of water in front and rear part of the car will keep the dogs away. I dont know how much true is this. But worth a try. [glasses]

we have dog trouble in our locality. they sleep on he open veranda of houses . a simple solution was found out by somebody ( not patented yet )- we place bottles filled with water on the verandas. i too did the same and had no visits from them. try placing one or two colourless pepsi/ coke bottles filled with water on the roof of the cars.

Man this is a great menace dogs have caused. Some where I read that putting the bottle full of water in front and rear part of the car will keep the dogs away. I dont know how much true is this. But worth a try. [glasses]
we have dog trouble in our locality. they sleep on he open veranda of houses . a simple solution was found out by somebody ( not patented yet )- we place bottles filled with water on the verandas. i too did the same and had no visits from them. try placing one or two colourless pepsi/ coke bottles filled with water on the roof of the cars.
What an idea [lol] hahahahahaha. Dogs may go away but be careful, if somebody comes with a some other colored bottle to mix up[lol] and in the morning you find two empty bottles !!

Really i'm shocked[shock]
That dog loves mercedes and tooo enjoy that.
myself cant enjoy mercedes comfort[cry] but they!!!!!!!!!!
I have not faced this problem till today[:)].

I dont understand the concept of water bottle. Now a days I have seen dogs playing with water bottles with water. I think I should try. We have so many visitors in our car parking daily.

If you want to take revenge of those dogs in human way, simplest thing would be to tie a plastic ball to their tails. They will try to catch it & keep rotating round & round. Finally they will be tired & again when they wake up, they will try to catch the ball. [lol]

These are dogs. I see rather notorious animals- 'monkeys' in my locality jumping from one roof to a car to a wall to another roof. One monkey has chewed off tip of my car's antenna!!
Seems monkeys are planning to launch their own FM radio. [lol]

These are dogs. I see rather notorious animals- 'monkeys' in my locality jumping from one roof to a car to a wall to another roof. One monkey has chewed off tip of my car's antenna!!
Nothing can be done about monkeys when they are out of sight, when I see them I shoo them off. They don't appear at nights.

@Nitin_k: About dogs in your locality, have the inhabitants of locality thought over appointing a night watchman or a guard for keeping an eye not just for dogs for any suspicious activity. There are dogs in my colony too but I have never seen them on roof of cars probably due to presence/strolling of the watchman.
Forgot to tell. It could be OT. During our http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...e-chennai-meet-experiences-pg-19-onwards.html some monkeys where sitting in our cars. and one bad, naughty monkey did the same to my car antenna. I noticed it couple of days after the meet.

Thread Starter #24
it was fun reading the comments.

as of now the dogs have spared my car but you never know. yesterday night they were back but confined themselves to the roads. with winters creeping in, their hunt for cozy places will be more prominent and sleeping on car tops is something which even they wont like.

throwing water seems a good idea and will not be harsh on them.

Dealing with street dogs is easier than tackling the rowdy monkeys.

These street dogs are normally friendly and they do care about those living in the neighbourhood.

Doing wicked things and harming them will not work and may backfire too.

It may sound crazy but it works.

Just talk to these dogs and tell them firmly and clearly not to do this. Talk to them in any language we are comfortable with. That works!!!

Thread Starter #26
Just talk to these dogs and tell them firmly and clearly not to do this. Talk to them in any language we are comfortable with. That works!!!
i have no intention of getting bitten by them since they are most aggressive at night for want of food / heat / fight for territory [evil]

OMG!!! what can i say!!!!

I came across rats and cats in cars. Now dogs? :| Won't car covers help? It will protect the car and also let the dog enjoy luxury
I partially agree with you, however, what if they pee on the same. That would force me to get a new cover.

Oh man! These are Car-dogs. A one-time technique I use to scare away dogs it take Petrol in a doctors syringe, (remove the needle of syringe) go some 5-10 feets near dog and spray the Petrol at their A*S.(the dog will run away dancing on all 4 legs.) This works although sounds harsh. The dogs will never be seen in the yours vicinity again.
That's too offensive man. Live life to love, not to hate. Treat them with water, not with fuel.

Pity for the Merc. The simple and effective way is to spread some water on roof (rather than throwing it on dog). They usually avoid water and I hope it should work.
That's a great idea buy i wonder that won't be so effective in peak summers, when the water would evaporate within 30-60 minutes only.

What an idea hahahahahaha. Dogs may go away but be careful, if somebody comes with a some other colored bottle to mix up[lol] and in the morning you find two empty bottles !!
Nice one dude, that's surely gonna happen some time with the bottle idea :stupid:

i have no intention of getting bitten by them since they are most aggressive at night for want of food / heat / fight for territory
Well the neighborhood dogs do know you well and are friendly to you , provided you walk also in that street apart from driving [;)].

Ad!tya

Suspended
[lol] That was fun reading all the posts!
Dogs are looking very cute sitting on the roofs!
I am also owner of 3 dogs and I do feel the above practices by fellow members to be insane.
Actually, no one can stop them from doing so.
But, I arrive at a conclusion : DOGS ARE TRUE PETROLHEADS :biggrin:

What I do is to let him sleep if he isn't doing any damage! OR I will try to frighten him. Actually, I am very lean and thin, so, I am afraid if the dog jumps over me!

I always thought why dogs chase cars ? They can't drive for TD, nor can they buy one, so why chase ? [confused]

Once I rolled down windows & asked, " Kya Hain Be" ? And dog started wagging tail. Sometimes even dogs behave like idiots, maybe because they stay with humans. [lol]

Ad!tya

Suspended
OT : [lol]
You know what happened today? At around 10 am, my dog (labrador) jumped out of the car by rolling down the window (power window) himself! He pressed the buttons (accidently opened the window) and jumped out to attack another dog (stray)!

I always thought why dogs chase cars ? They can't drive for TD, nor can they buy one, so why chase ?
Maybe to see if the brake calipers are painted! [;)]

Top Bottom