Dogs Night Out !

Thread Starter #1
You must have seen dogs finding cozy places below / behind your car but what happens when they decide to sit on top of your car.

Day before yesterday, at about 12am or so, i heard loud thuds! since my study is just next to the road, I came out to the balcony and the scene below made me run and get my cell. The incident was captured by me on my mobile for you guys.

I was lucky the dogs & bitches spared my car which was parked on the other side of the road.

some of the lucky cars graced by the dogs - i20, a merc, 800 and a santro.

looking forward to suggestions how to prevent the dogs from using our cars as a leisure zone [frustration][frustration]

Attachments

Oh man! These are Car-dogs. A one-time technique I use to scare away dogs it take Petrol in a doctors syringe, (remove the needle of syringe) go some 5-10 feets near dog and spray the Petrol at their A*S.(the dog will run away dancing on all 4 legs.) This works although sounds harsh. The dogs will never be seen in the yours vicinity again.

I had the same issue at my home, as I park the car outside on the road. The street dogs used to climb on the car & sleep (may be car cover was attractive/warm for them). I tried shouting etc nothing works. Finally threw water at one dog sleeping on my car. Till now no other dog has climbed my car again.

Damm. Looks like they having a party on Roof Top[;)].

The best way is to throw chilled/cold water on them. never gonna come back again as dogs are scared of water and never wanna take a bath. How i know that? well it's always a war to give my doberman a bath[:)]

Simplest thing to avoid dogs near car would be to put a board on the car saying -

Sit only if you have straight tail.
[lol]

Ha ha. I had a good laugh on that S class. I also have same problem with cats and Rooster. They will spent rainy nights on top or under the car parked in our porch. They made lot of small scratches in the bonnet of my car and i was reading S class's comments expecting a good remedy and [lol]

Thread Starter #8
Simplest thing to avoid dogs near car would be to put a board on the car saying -

Sit only if you have straight tail.
[lol]
how about copying the signboard from Big B's good old classic Mard - “Dogs and Indians Not Allowed”

i'll end up not allowing myself in my car :p:

I think that particular dog likes the Merc.

It is hilarious but same time the car will get some scratches.
But question is how to stop them and I think answer will be negative,nothing can stop them...ha ha ha

350Z

Core Team
looking forward to suggestions how to prevent the dogs from using our cars as a leisure zone
Pity for the Merc. The simple and effective way is to spread some water on roof (rather than throwing it on dog). They usually avoid water and I hope it should work.

take Petrol in a doctors syringe, (remove the needle of syringe) go some 5-10 feets near dog and spray the Petrol at their A*S.(the dog will run away dancing on all 4 legs.) This works although sounds harsh. The dogs will never be seen in the yours vicinity again.
Heights of inhumanity. Definitely not recommended and being an animal lover, I do not support such wicked ideas at all.

Drive Safe,
350Z

zengetz

Suspended
The dogs kind of look cute on the cars imo. But again try best to shoo them off but hurting them in anyway is not civilized behaviour.

OMG!!! what can i say!!!!

I came across rats and cats in cars. Now dogs? :| Won't car covers help? It will protect the car and also let the dog enjoy luxury [lol]

i have never seen such things man. Dogs seems to be very cool at the top of the car. I have heard some complaints from Neighbors about some silly scratches in their bonnet. At that time I had told them it looks like dog's nails. But no one believed it. I think I should put this in our apartment's notice board.

But we also have so many stray dogs in our street but I think it got friendly with street people. they don't do anything with street people but if any stranger comes that is it.

These are dogs. I see rather notorious animals- 'monkeys' in my locality jumping from one roof to a car to a wall to another roof. One monkey has chewed off tip of my car's antenna!!
Nothing can be done about monkeys when they are out of sight, when I see them I shoo them off. They don't appear at nights.

@Nitin_k: About dogs in your locality, have the inhabitants of locality thought over appointing a night watchman or a guard for keeping an eye not just for dogs for any suspicious activity. There are dogs in my colony too but I have never seen them on roof of cars probably due to presence/strolling of the watchman.

Top Bottom