Does Sales Figures of a Car Matter in Your Buying Decision?

Does Sales Figures of a Car Influence Your Buying Decision?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #61
Re: Car Sales Figures – Do They Really Matter To You?

Verna can be compared to Dezire also, The comparison is not made strictly segment wise.Common man may not care whether it is a compact sedan or a sedan.
A santo is compared to a WhagonR and to an Estilo,one sells more and the other less.
logic and sensibility tells cars in similar category and price points must be compared .

So taking your logic that cars must not be compared segment wise does it mean a Scorpio is more safe buy then a fortuner because it sells more and both are suvs ?

logic and sensibility tells cars in similar category and price points must be compared .

So taking your logic that cars must not be compared segment wise does it mean a Scorpio is more safe buy then a fortuner because it sells more and both are suvs ?
Innova is the best seller buy innova,Scorpio is compared to Innova too.

Common people know three Best sellers Alto,SwiftD,Innova.
All reliable and safe buying.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #63

Innova is the best seller buy innova,Scorpio is compared to Innova too.
answer the question I asked please . My question is based on your logic not mine that car must not be compared segment wise , so again I will ask you since common man doesn't care and since Scorpio sells more is it more safe buy then fortuner ?

And are you suggesting one must only select between alto, swift and innova if they want a overall tension free car ?

Last edited:

We are discussing the best sellers, Alto,SwiftD,Innova are the reliable best sellers.

An innova is compared to Scorpio,and Fortuner too,Where innova is the best seller.

Thread Starter #65

We are discussing the best sellers, Alto,SwiftD,Innova are the reliable best sellers.
Yes you are right and we are debating does it matter or not in your buying process ?
An innova is compared to Scorpio,and Fortuner too,Where innova is the best seller
what does this statement mean actually? Innova is safest then other 2 can you kindly explain?

Last edited:

Yes you are right and we are debating does it matter or not .

what does this statement mean actually? Innova is safest then other 2 can you kindly explain?
It is safe to buy an innova the best seller than buying Scorpio and Fortuner.(not the safety features.)

The best cars sells good,i would like to buy a best car.

Last edited:

I agree with Raja on New Verna Vs New fiesta

There are many complaints with new verna(personally seen with A.S.S who is my neibhour) and zero problems with New Fiesta(we have one in our company) and still people buy New Verna [lol]

and you concluded this because innova sells more then Scorpio and fortuner right ?
Personally i would like to travel more on innova than these two,i feel more comfortable in innova than these two.
And i will surely go for innova as it is a proven best seller.
If i need a Full time 4x4 offroader then i will think of another one.

@Alex,

So, according to your above post, it is the comfort which made you to select Innova and not the sales numbers, isn't it !!

If it was sales numbers matter, you would have bought a Scorpio, hope I am right[:)]

@Alex,

So, according to your above post, it is the comfort which made you to select Innova and not the sales numbers, isn't it !!

If it was sales numbers matter, you would have bought a Scorpio, hope I am right[:)]
Innova sells more because of its comfort also.
A collection of these features and reliability on Toyota made it the best seller for years.

I am always with the best seller.

Thread Starter #73

Innova sells more because of its comfort also.
A collection of these features and reliability on Toyota made it the best seller for years.

I am always with the best seller.
and do you think Scorpio and fortuner are not reliable as innova ? Only because they sell less ?

Yes, it matters to me a certain extent.

During the end of 2010, when we decided to buy a car for 5 people, the following were shortlisted:

1. Entry level SUV - Sumo, Bolero
  2. Compact Sedan - Indigo, Dzire
  3. Sedan - Manza, Etios, Vento, Verna
  4. SUV - Safari, Scorpio
  5. MUV - Xylo, Innova
Finally, when we decided that we would go for a SUV, the obvious choice was Scorpio, though it was 8 year old brand then. Till now, we have no regrets with our choice [:D]

If it was MUV, then it would have been Innova.

Top Bottom