Do You See Recession Hitting Again?

Thread Starter #1
Guys
Indian economy is in shambles.
1) Ruppe falling to 55
2) Euro crisis
3) Govt in paralysis
4) High inflation

Are we gonna again see recession of 2008-2009? How will it affect job market [confused]

Re: Recession coming in 2012 - ????????

Guys
Indian economy is in shambles.
1) Ruppe falling to 55
2) Euro crisis
3) Govt in paralysis
4) High inflation

Are we gonna again see recession of 2008-2009? How will it affect job market [confused]
It might be bigger than last time and this time, We might get hit bad. The government is not helping matters but only interested to somehow stay in power. Corruption is rampant like never before and everything is going haywire.

I've never seen a period like this before, where government authorities and officials sit back, relax and do nothing when you report something like a crime or illegal activity. Mafias are running the show and that is not a bit good for a stable economy.

All input prices are increasing, car prices expected to rise again.

This time its gonna be worse than before, people in India just wants money especially politicians, till the time they are getting their share and having a high income they don't care about anything. The world and our country can go to hell. Price of each commodity is increasing and Mango people are struggling to keep up with these price hikes. So, many housewives are facing trouble in running their homes and preparing the monthly budget. I agree with Jalex completely, Corruption is rampant like never before. Go where ever you want and you will find it but the main reason behind that is mango people are not able to earn enough and fulfil their desire so THEY HAVE TO GET CORRUPT TO RUN THEIR HOMES. This thing is not going to stop and I think ending of the world would be better rather than people committing suicide.

Yes, Save as much as you can , and in recession when prices will go down the we can purchase our dream car [:)]

In recession even our jobs security are at stake & once cannot dare to spend on existing car we drive.

Re: Do You See Recession Coming Back in 2012?

Well,guys this is going to hurt me a lot.
Not even a month has passed that I have registered my own contract based property selling company with my friends and if recession comes then who will buy those flats?

Still,we are businessmen and recession will go like the past one.Instead I am eagerly waiting for the recession to come,this will easily get me fantastic used cars for down-to-earth prices.

GUYS THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN LOANS EITHER GET THE LOAN OFF VERY SOON OR...Sorry to say,but be ready to sell it off..

Thread Starter #11

Guys
I am working as a finance faculty in a management college and i want to shift to corporates. I have 4 year experience. Will there be any scope for me for finance profiles in companies like L&T,infrastructure companies abroad ? any other sectors also i am ok to work
Just wanna shift from teaching to corporates asap

Last edited:

Guys
I am working as a finance faculty in a management college and i want to shift to corporates. I have 4 year experience. Will there be any scope for me for finance profiles in companies like L&T,Punj lloyd abroad ? any other sectors also i am ok to work
Just wanna shift from teaching to corporates asap
bro, we are crying here because of recession is coming back. [frustration]
Get a job quickly, add your CV to some websites and all. You will get a call from them by the time let us cry here.

bro, we are crying here because of recession is coming back. [frustration]
Get a job quickly, add your CV to some websites and all. You will get a call from them by the time let us cry here.
I dont think it is sure coming but May or may not come.

Re: Do You See Recession Hitting Back in 2012?

Yash,buddy recession is not a joke.
Its like the affect of a weapon when all the remedies are failed.

So first of all let the government try all its remedies and then its better if we declare it such frankly that recession will come.

Top Bottom