DND Flyway Now Made Toll Free

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Those living around Noida and Delhi surely know about the DND Flyway. The users now have to pay 3 rupees extra i.e Present 25 + 3 = Rs. 28/- from now. The new rates came in effect from Friday midnight.

The 2 Wheeler are exempted from this hike. It is also said by a Representative of Noida Toll Bridge Company, said LCV, HCV and other 4 wheeler are included in price hike.

In the published copy of TOI Delhi Edition, it is stated that the Silver and Gold card members will be allowed discounted passage rates on a minimum recharge of INR 3000/- and 5000/- and these discounted rates are applicable only till September 2015.

It is really wrong to keep on increasing the prices of Toll Bridges which I suppose have recovered their construction costs already and are running in profits. Bigger tolls like the one in Gurgaon has stopped the collection even after coming in existence much later than the DND Flyway of Noida.

step0002.jpg

TOI EPAPER

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Re: DND FLYWAY TOLL FEE HIKED: Now Rs. 28

Well elections are around the corner and spare cash is always useful to buy votes. There should be a law whereby all these projects should be run by public sector undertakings so that politicians bureaucrats etc cannot skim money through their cronies in these infrastructure projects.

Sigh. I am now more worried that it will take more time to reach college since even autos and all the cabbies, who did not opt for DND due to toll, will now opt for it. :(

Top Bottom