DLF IPL Season 3; Now Season 4 Begins!

RCB is on a roll!! Kallis yet to be dismissed in this IPL!! Today CSK VS KXIP , am going to the stadium today evening to watch the match!![:D]

Thread Starter #37
what a good match last night, finally kings XI opened their account and won their first match.Its always fun to watch match in stadium, specially this format of the game with fun,music,cheerleaders and glamour around it.Had a blast in RR and DD match here in stadium.

Oh yes CSK lost the match yesterday which should have been easily won! I even waited till 12:00am in the stadium to watch the super over only in vain!![frustration]

But it was fun to watch in the stadium , the atmosphere was electrifying!![:D]

Oh yes CSK lost the match yesterday which should have been easily won! I even waited till 12:00am in the stadium to watch the super over only in vain!![frustration]

But it was fun to watch in the stadium , the atmosphere was electrifying!![:D]
I can understand what you said CD. I was shellacked to hear that CSK lost when i returned home! I couldn't believe it, they were 60 or so for no loss in 7 or 8 overs and they lost it from there!!! Don't worry though, we'll still bounce back hard [thumbsup]

Chennai have really lost the edge. They couldn't even muster up a fight to RCB last night. The chase was sluggish, and i think they depend too much on Hayden. He fails, the team falls like a pack of cards. I hope they do turn things around soon.

And also CSK is missing Dhoni a lot! The only performers have been Raina , Dhoni and Hayden!! Others like Patel , Vijay , Badrinath , Morkel need to fire consistently!!

Top Bottom