DIY - Windshield Wiper Changing Guide

Thread Starter #1
hi, i recently bought hella premium wiper blades for my nano online . i thought it is a tough job. then saw some youtube videos for replacing the wiper blades. im sharing it here as a DIY. hope this will help you

STEPS:

Step1 : place the wiper upright.
step2 : gently press the plastic lock release in the wiper adapter
step 3: move the wiper blade downwards.
step 4 : move it to the side little bit and remove by pulling it upward

you are done removing it.

in order to fix the new wiper blade,
first check the aftermarket wiper you bought has the right adapter for your car. i got 3 adapters with the hella premium blade.
follow the steps in reverse to fix them.

please note : some pics are from my friend's estilo and it is used with his permission

Attachments

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
only if you'd posted some time back [:D] i tried to replace my car's wiper but failed to do so [lol] now i know how to change them [;)] thanks.

hi, i recently bought hella premium wiper blades for my nano online . i thought it is a tough job. then saw some youtube videos for replacing the wiper blades. im sharing it here as a DIY. hope this will help you

STEPS:

Step1 : place the wiper upright.
step2 : gently press the plastic lock release in the wiper adapter
step 3: move the wiper blade downwards.
step 4 : move it to the side little bit and remove by pulling it upward

you are done removing it.

in order to fix the new wiper blade,
first check the aftermarket wiper you bought has the right adapter for your car. i got 3 adapters with the hella premium blade.
follow the steps in reverse to fix them.

please note : some pics are from my friend's estilo and it is used with his permission
Hi Shibu ,
You have a great ride out there! saw your pics in the forums and they are amazing! can you let me know if these are good enough in quality ?
I recently got a used 2012 nano lx and the wiper blades seem to be bent in the wrong direction! the edges in the air and they are pointing away from the windscreen. so i am planning to go with these ! kindly do let me know if they are good and can be used with nano
this one as an autofurnish product! similar to the hella frameless you have used.
Autofurnish Frameless Wiper Blades For Tata Nano (D)24": Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike

Cheers,
Syed

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom