DIY: Suzuki DZire's Interior lights and Boot light changed to White LEDs!

350Z

Core Team
Gears, Some of them already have and Audi cars are a good example. I'm referring to same which currently sits on our banner.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
The LED on the Audi A4 are a subsitute for Daytime Running Lamps

What Gears is trying to say is that LEDs will replace halogens in future.

Hey Gears your work is amazing and a good detailed description! One doubt , isnt the bright light obtrusive while driving?:tongue:

A Subwoofer is what is missing in your boot now , get it done and the boot will look cool!

Thread Starter #38
Hey Gears your work is amazing and a good detailed description! One doubt , isnt the bright light obtrusive while driving?
Thanks cooldhaya!!
Wel no, while driving we hardly put on the lights!! They are connected to the doors and when they are opened then the light turns onn!
I must say that it may be very useful for people having darkest tints, whenever there is a roadblock or naakabandhi, they can switch on these lights and the cops wont cought them!![evil]

A Subwoofer is what is missing in your boot now , get it done and the boot will look cool!
Bro, the car is mostly driven by my dad, and he hardly uses the system! Moreover he doesnt care any thing about the looks of the car, also he will never ever in his life would allow me to fit any woofer, or any how utilize the boot of this ride[frustration], since we brought DZire for its boot space only!! We need a lot of boot space because of our profession purpose!!

Nwayz, we are planning to buy our second car, Swift VDi, and that will be mainly for me, and hardly for him, and all the customizations will be done in that only, and for DZire it is a clear NO and NEVER!!(As said by my him...) Letz see what happens!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nwayz, we are planning to buy our second car, Swift VDi, and that will be mainly for me, and hardly for him, and all the customizations will be done in that only, and for DZire it is a clear NO and NEVER!!(As said by my him...) Letz see what happens!!
Why not inherit the DZire and 'gift' him the Swift? :stupid:

AMG

Suspended
Well,
dont go for the swift.
A new one is coming this diwali.
You will lose heavily on resale.

Thread Starter #41
Why not inherit the DZire and 'gift' him the Swift? :stupid:
Thats a nice idea Arkin, but dropped it long back. Because my dad is a whoseller of automobile spareparts, so he needs bigger boot space to serve his professional needs!![surprise]

Well,
dont go for the swift.
A new one is coming this diwali.
You will lose heavily on resale.
yes AMG, I know that, lets see what happens!![thumbsup]

Thread Starter #43
I have tried this. For some reason only 3 LEDs remain. Rest all fused. Why so??[confused]
Hi 'Shonty'! Welcome to TAI. Have a nice and pleasent stay here.

Now regarding your doubt,
I have used the Leds strips available in the market, so were the Leds strips you used, were made by you?(a DIY?)

Nways the gurus here will surely help you out![;)]

Guys plz help him!

Led fuses normally occur due to wrong value resistances used in the circuit. I cannot comment on anything before i see the circuit diagram or the details of the components used.

Top Bottom