DIY Paint Your Logos & Monograms - Suggestions

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am Back this time painting my Logos & Monograms for I10.

Here is what all I have left over from my last DIY.

• Black Gloss Spray -- Bosny
  • Red Gloss Spray -- Bosny
  • Grey Primer -- Just
  • Sanding Paper (220 & 150)

20130413_123413.jpg

So I am now planning to spray paint them too.. Need your suggestion guys on the color combinations.. For Magna I think I will do a black background and Magna in Red.

@ mods: If you feel like joining the two DIY you are most welcome. I created a new thread as the previous one was changed to a guide to paint the wheel caps. So thought of opening a new on for monograms.

Re: DIY- Paint your Logos & Monograms --Suggestions

I think this looks better

A Bronze color finish to all the logos and fill Magna with RED color

Thread Starter #4
Re: DIY- Paint your Logos & Monograms --Suggestions

Guys this is the all black out come.. [:D]

20130413_134411.jpg

I love it.. Please provide some feedback.. [:)]

Though I will change the Magna part which is engraved into red but thinking How to Mask it?

Yes buddy, that golden bronze plating will look too good on white, just try once, you will love it. I have seen a white Vista with those golden(bronze) finish logos was really looking rich to me

Thread Starter #6
Yes buddy, that golden bronze plating will look too good on white, just try once, you will love it. I have seen a white Vista with those golden(bronze) finish logos was really looking rich to me
Then I think I need to try it.. I will check for the spray here.. Should ask for golden bronze spray or what I mean the color?

Last edited:
Just tell them that you need a bronze finish with paint in metalic or alternatively try getting all those items a bronze plating(you will find them in industrial areas) where we get some items get plated to avoid rust and corrosion

saubhagyab cheers man. [clap] you are becoming the DIY man of TAI. again i have one question for you. [;)] will the hyundai logo leaves two small holes in car body or it was sticked by 3m tape? i am asking this as i was not sure of this during De-badging of my Verna.

BTW: i liked these logos in black colour only, but as suggested by you & Gurrala74 you can add red colour in Magna. (IMO)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
saubhagyab cheers man. [clap] you are becoming the DIY man of TAI. again i have one question for you. [;)] will the hyundai logo leaves two small holes in car body or it was sticked by 3m tape? i am asking this as i was not sure of this during De-badging of my Verna.

BTW: i liked these logos in black colour only, but as suggested by you & Gurrala74 you can add red colour in Magna. (IMO)
Thanks man [:D] [blush]..

Yes Himalayan you are absolutely correct it leaves two holes.. Guys there is a bad news I went to 5 shops none had the bronze or golden spray..

At last I decide to go with black only.. Though I painted the Magna red. Will post the outcome in some hours after it dries up.

Top Bottom