DIY: Paint Disc Calipers and Rear Drum Brakes

Wow this orange look bright, paint the coils in the same color it will look good.
Is this heat resistant paint ?

For front struts just paint the coil not the shocks inside them so it will give black and orange background.

Re: Hyundai Grand i10 Horn Replacement

I want to paint my brake callipers and brake drum for appearance. Which paint should i select ? Can i powdercoat it or use someother spray paints ? Which paint withstand the heat and stay longer ?

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the color of your i10.

Please post some images of it's side profile (which clearly show the front/back tyres).

I saw many people painted the brake calipers with red color(some one will done it as DIY).

Pictures of the alloys of your car and car color helps in suggest the color/paint type.

Now i don't have a good pic of my car. its silver color grand i10 with diamond cut alloys.

Here is the pic taken in mobile one month before.

Attachments

So far i didnt checked the mileage properly. Since its a new car we cant expect 20+ mileage. i decided to check the mileage after crossing 1500kms odo.
I refill the tank about 8.2litres when the needle reaches or near to E. Then i calculate it in the spreadsheet which i downloaded.
In the beginning i got about about 14kms/litre (first week).
I just travelled within the cities at that time. Later i took it to my colg everyday 60kms up and down. The mileage is about 18kms/litre aprox.. [:)]

coool so finally its installed. drums are looking good in orange. so overall its very good.[clap]

thankq :) i dont like to stickering / adding body parts to the exteriors. I want to customize it simple and neat. so i decided to paint my rims and calipers. Many suggested the red (friends circle) . But i felt the orange looks more flashier than the red. Red is more common color many people choose it for their rims. So i avoided it..

Top Bottom