DIY: Installing Centre Armrest in Maruti Ertiga

@Knightrider

Good DIY man !! where are those black panels fitted ??

@Sunny2525, do you have one in black/gray color to be suitable for Ritz

@Gurrala74 He had not fitted those black panels. BTW now those panels does not come in black color they come in the same color as the Armrest.

Currently, all my armrests are sold out. My fresh stock is coming on Mon-Tue, then I will relist and give you the link.

Got the product. As Knightrider said, no information on how to assemble it. The manufacturer could have put a sheet with simple drawing on how to . I did not get those black panels as you have mentioned.

will try to fix it on this weekend.
Thanks

I also fixed the same armrest in my i10. The color perfectly matches the color of my seat covers. Now it looks like a stock accessory.

Fixed today from my neighbor car repairing guy. I thought they will do a better job than my DIY. They made whole on opp site etc.

To everyone who wants to buy from ebay link. This is not for Dzire (you see many links saying - not for Dzire/swift etc). This can be fitted by making an extra hole etc. If one looks at it closely, they can easily say 'This is not made for this vehicle'. Backside protrudes outside. The two side panels are absolutely waste. It can not be fitted.

Will post some pics later. Guys, this is not for swift or dzire.

I thought i will get as per the image (bottom one with Black (as my dzire panel are of grey /black shade). The one I got was with beige bottom. WYSIWYG did not apply to this buy :(

Last edited:
Knightrider, fantastic DIY. I'm a fan of DIYs; apart from saving money, you learn something as well.

On a separate note, does the color of teh armrest's cushion cover/plastic match exactly with Ertiga's interiors?

Fixed the same arm rest in my Ertiga too. Thanks Knightrider fr the info [:)].

@ DrivenBycars, nobody would guess that it's an after market product, fits perfectly well looks nice even the car looks more luxurious with it and so comfortable that it's worth the price and effort. Didn't post the pics as it same as Knightriders [:D]

@ DrivenBycars, nobody would guess that it's an after market product, fits perfectly well looks nice even the car looks more luxurious with it and so comfortable that it's worth the price and effort. Didn't post the pics as it same as Knightriders [:D]
Fantastic, nice to know that.
Sorry, another doubt [confused]; does it hinder the movement of front seats (either recline or forward/backward)? Is there a possibility of seats trying to rip the armrest apart while traversing forward from a complete push-back position?

Fantastic, nice to know that.
Sorry, another doubt [confused]; does it hinder the movement of front seats (either recline or forward/backward)? Is there a possibility of seats trying to rip the armrest apart while traversing forward from a complete push-back position?
absolutely not

Last edited:
Thank you Knightrider.
The good thing is you have got it and fixed it. If I had waited till yesterday, there was 400RS on any product. So, I would have got it much lesser (Rs.498) [;)]

So, do not worry. Next time, you look for some coupons :). You can always get 6% off in ICICI creditcard/debitcard on ebay. Always try to look for more.

Will trouble you if i face any problem once it reaches me. Thanks again.
Hey where is it available for 498 bucks ? I am looking for one ..

Thread Starter #28
Knightrider, fantastic DIY. I'm a fan of DIYs; apart from saving money, you learn something as well.

On a separate note, does the color of teh armrest's cushion cover/plastic match exactly with Ertiga's interiors?
Thanks! Well, colour does not match exactly. But it is not noticably different either.

Fixed the same arm rest in my Ertiga too. Thanks Knightrider fr the info [:)].
You are welcome!
I own DuskyBrown Ertiga VDI, can you provide link to buy the arm rest.
The link is in my first post in the thread. But check for few cheaper options on eBay.

I wish they make "Ecosport-like" roll-able parcel tray (or something of that sort) for the 2nd row of Ertiga; would be very useful when 3rd seat folded and to keep luggage out of sight.

Top Bottom