DIY Hyundai Creta HID Install | DHB3 Osram HID Kit

Hi @shubh8855, thanks for this thread.
Can you please tell, whether you faced any issues as mentioned here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...nical-review-install-w-pics-7.html#post495782 , straight line shadows in the middle as mentioned by @Doc. ?
Also, what was the position of the return wire when you put in the HIDs in the socket?

Thanks.
Disregard this message, I got the answer to this, but there is another problem.

Does your HID connector that fits with the OEM power supply connector fits at it should? I mean the latch and the hook fits fine while matching the polarity?
The problem is in the kit I got, if I match the polarity then the latch and the hook wont fit with each other so I have to rotate the socket 180 degrees to match the polarity to make the lights work, but then have to use an insulation tape to keep the connection in place, because its not getting locked..

Please reply if same is the case with you.

Thanks.

Thread Starter #18
Disregard this message, I got the answer to this, but there is another problem.

Does your HID connector that fits with the OEM power supply connector fits at it should? I mean the latch and the hook fits fine while matching the polarity?
The problem is in the kit I got, if I match the polarity then the latch and the hook wont fit with each other so I have to rotate the socket 180 degrees to match the polarity to make the lights work, but then have to use an insulation tape to keep the connection in place, because its not getting locked..

Please reply if same is the case with you.

Thanks.
Hi BBooYaaKaa keep the polarity of the oem socket aligned and change the polarity of otherside of the socket that is being conected to the ballast. I guess the issue will be resolved. Try and let me if issue persists.

Top Bottom