DIY - Guide to Paint your Wheel Caps

Thread Starter #31
Re: DIY For My Hyundai i10 - Updates

New Updates Just painted a cap as Red..
20130406_152413.jpg
Please put in some feedback's.. Next up combo black and red... [:)]

Thread Starter #32

A small query should do the black and red now. I also wanted to do the Hyundai logo in Red would it look nice please suggest?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

yeah i forgot to mentioned before it will look nice if you paint the logo to red. now just do a red and black combo as suggested and upload a pic [:D]

the color looks factory finished [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #34

yeah i forgot to mentioned before it will look nice if you paint the logo to red. now just do a red and black combo as suggested and upload a pic [:D]

the color looks factory finished [thumbsup]
You won't believe what is coming up next.. I am spell bounded and speechless.. You'r idea was awesome allhyundaicars..

This upload is dedicated to your suggestion..Here you go.. Don't Scold me for the finishing as I just wanted to see the look of the combination...

20130406_172500Try2.jpg

I just can't believe it... [clap]

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

OMG [surprise] that looks amazing. [cheers] my first reaction literally = [surprise]

this will look stunning on the car.

Thread Starter #36

You are absolutely correct bro it will give the car that killing look.. All thanks to you guys..

I tried spraying the logo red but the outcomes are not that good as I had already done black on that.. Damn me..[frustration][frustration]

Will post the pic as soon as the paint dries...

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

ok either update the first post telling detailed procedure you followed or add the procedure with the final pics with the car.

and how did you managed to do excellent paint job [confused] how did you cover the black portion while painting red ? please upload a pic how you covered the each part while painting.

Thread Starter #39

ok either update the first post telling detailed procedure you followed or add the procedure with the final pics with the car.

and how did you managed to do excellent paint job [confused] how did you cover the black portion while painting red ? please upload a pic how you covered the each part while painting.
Yes bro I had already thought of writing step by step guide sort of a thing I am just waiting for the final product to come..

I have done all the caps red lip I just need some time so that the final black coat could be done. After that I will post all the pics with all the detailing.

+1 for the wheel cover. Combo is looking hot man. [clap] now waiting for the pic with wheel covers on your wheels. [:)]
Thanks Man..

20130406_182629[1].jpg

You won't believe what is coming up next.. I am spell bounded and speechless.. You'r idea was awesome allhyundaicars..

This upload is dedicated to your suggestion..Here you go.. Don't Scold me for the finishing as I just wanted to see the look of the combination...

View attachment 87599

I just can't believe it...
WOW. The outcome is just too good to believe. Very nicely done, though the corners need to be perfected out. Coo design.

OMG [surprise] that looks amazing. [cheers] my first reaction literally
Same here bro...

Yes bro I had already thought of writing step by step guide sort of a thing I am just waiting for the final product to come..

I have done all the caps red lip I just need some time so that the final black coat could be done. After that I will post all the pics with all the detailing.

Thanks Man..

View attachment 87602
Why so many try-outs. Stick to the first one man, it is looking the best.

Thread Starter #41

Why so many try-outs. Stick to the first one man, it is looking the best.
These are not the tryouts bro.. I before hand did two caps black grey so thats the reason you see them like this. [:)]

But yes I will paint all of the with the black red combo.

the first one looks awesome with that red black combo, stick to it along with painting the logo with red.

Thread Starter #43

the first one looks awesome with that red black combo, stick to it along with painting the logo with red.
Yes bro I just started painting the red black on all four. But it is really difficult to get red on black for logo as you can see in one of the caps.. Lets see..

Top Bottom