DIY Cheap Tool Case

Thread Starter #1
Please check with pictures. I used leg of old denim trouser.
1) cut it according to proper angle
2) mark the line
3) use swing machine for final step

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Excellent idea. Just shared it on my facebook wall. You could also extend the top and attach velcro to cover it up when not in use or to prevent spanners from falling off.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice one friend. Very useful. As Vibhor suggested pls add Velcro so that it will be safe in side the case.

BTW, I had same kind of idea for Remotes at home and am half way thru on it. Will post later.

Good one lakmal, this will be very usefull since the spanners wont touch each other/rattle. WIll be very handy for travel purpose too. Congrats very nice DIY

Great stuff ! It reminded me of my school days where I go to the nearest tailor shop and make duster (for cleaning blackboard) with Class/division mentioned on it. (like V B for class 5 and division B). I used to do it when he goes for lunch. I think that was the First DIY i did (when in 5th standard) other than kites/playing stuffs.

Well done !

lakmal- Awesome thinking.. I could not stop smiling looking at your DIY. Really cool and interesting Idea.
By this, we dont miss our old pants too :)

Thread Starter #9
[:D]
thank you brothers,
this thing stop the rattling sound of tools.
i am proud about your appreciation.
if you do this DIY please think about numbering the tool size and fixing button with cover or zipper.

Nice one friend. Very useful. As Vibhor suggested pls add Velcro so that it will be safe in side the case.

BTW, I had same kind of idea for Remotes at home and am half way thru on it. Will post later.
we are waiting for your remote project results.

Last edited by a moderator:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Arey bhai Lakmal, where are you.?? After demonstrating such a nice DIY you disappeared.!!
Your small DIY inspired me to do a whole thread here.Anyway well done.[clap]Do post something more.

Top Bottom