DIY - Carbonized Hyundai i10

Thread Starter #1
I am Back Guy with a new DIY.

This time I am carbonizing my beauty. To start with a small teaser.

20130426_183850.jpg

Comments awaiting. Gurrula don't scold me for another DIY. [;)]

Not a neat work now but this is just the teaser wait for the end product [:D]

Last edited:
After the handles have been done, now the body graphics are not gelling with it as they are plain vinyl and handles and fuel lid are in CF finish. Just do away with the graphics and do the roof again in CF. Also do the ORVMs in CF and smoke the tail lamps. [evil]

try to keep your enthu in control, don't overdo the sticker things otherwise it may qualify to wacky thread. Don't mind its just an advice though i like the mods done by you.

We both are in delhi, i think we should meet sometime.

Thread Starter #10
Nice DIY Saubhgyab.Suits much in White Color.
Thanks Music_swift.

After the handles have been done, now the body graphics are not gelling with it as they are plain vinyl and handles and fuel lid are in CF finish. Just do away with the graphics and do the roof again in CF. Also do the ORVMs in CF and smoke the tail lamps. [evil]
I am not liking the carbon on the handles I don't know why may be I will remove them. Can't remove the graphics bro I just love it. Will do the roof carbon definitely.

Awesome DIY saubhagyab. Do try to apply CF in the roof and the car will look much hotter[;)].

Regards,
Sankar
Yeah roof I will definitely change sankar and thanks for the appreciation bro.

try to keep your enthu in control, don't overdo the sticker things otherwise it may qualify to wacky thread. Don't mind its just an advice though i like the mods done by you.

We both are in delhi, i think we should meet sometime.
Thnx bro. This was the last thing I was adding to my exterior style. That's all. While doing the handle I didn't like it too much so may be I will remove them and apply only roof carbon. And surely bro lets plan something out and meet.

Just One last addition which I did was the addition of HID's 6000K. Will post pics soon.

Nice work Saubhagya.

You are definitely in love with your ride [clap]. I do not know much about stickers but yeah smoking your head and tail lights would definitely add more meaner look.

Thanks for sharing.

Thread Starter #12
Nice work Saubhagya.

You are definitely in love with your ride [clap]. I do not know much about stickers but yeah smoking your head and tail lights would definitely add more meaner look.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks a ton bro. Yes that's absolutely true I am madly in love with my ride.. [:)]

Thread Starter #14
How did you manage to apply CF vinyl stickers in your car? Did you use heat gun? I am planning to install these in roof of my car and want you advise on installing them.:please:

Regards,
Sankar
Sankar if you are trying it on roof then you would require soap water sprayer. Clean the roof and then spray the water over it. And then apply the sticker. By this if you place it wrong you will have time to rearrange the sticker and remove bubbles if there are any.

You can keep a heat gun or hair dryer handy. But I have seen guys do it without it as well.

Sankar if you are trying it on roof then you would require soap water sprayer. Clean the roof and then spray the water over it. And then apply the sticker. By this if you place it wrong you will have time to rearrange the sticker and remove bubbles if there are any.

You can keep a heat gun or hair dryer handy. But I have seen guys do it without it as well.
Is the process very complex? I don't have any one helping me out so can this be done alone?

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom