Dillema to Select Amps and Sub for Figo

Thread Starter #1
am really in a dilemma selecting an amp and a sub for my ford figo.currently my options are ligtning audio sub woofer with jbl gt series 2 channel amp.My budget is 10-12k.is this set up good or there are other good subs available in the same price bracket?[confused] my requirements are nice and tight bass .[:)]

Thread Starter #2
help needed in selecting subwoofer and amp for figo

• Car: ford figo 1.2 zxi

• Budget Range:7000-10000 rs

• Looking For: (Eg. Full Set Up, Head Unit, etc.)-a good amp and a decent sub

• Preferred Brands: (If Any).amp-jbl[/B]

• Preferred Music Type:varies from lady gaga to mallu songs

• Current Audio Setup: (If Any)- stock head unit(does it have any pre outs) stock speakers with hertz tweeter

• Miscellaneous Details: iam not a big fan of total boom boom,the bass should be clear,crisp

• Your Actual Query:does the size of the sub affect the quality of the bass?any help would be useful

Thanking you

Cheers[evil]
remin

Last edited by a moderator:
In that budget you can get a decent sub and a basic 2 channel amplifier, try to get a small volume enclosure. but if you plan to invest couple of thousand rupees more then you can get a proper mono-block and a decent sub from Hertz,Auditor,Infinity etc. Also try to get some proper wiring for the amplifier and subwoofer almost everyone in kottayam sells cheap unbranded stuff except for Autospa and 3CS

+1 to what muneemmk said.

I strongly recommend Autospa with my personal experience. They are good with Customer support and Technical hands.

Top Bottom