Diesel Sedan Under Rs.7 Lakhs. Is Manza Way to Go?

Hi Vikram and Dharmesh...Thanks for your suggestion.

I too has good opinion on Manza. I didnt face any major issues with my XETA, Of course had some niggling issues.

Hope i ddint face any rattling issues (major concern in my XETA) and niggling issues (acceptable upto small extent)

Got the below quotation for VX amd LX varients.
LX: 770679 On road after discounts
VX: 845707 On Road after discounts

They said they will give another 15k from dealer. I feel i can consider VX by stretching my budget.
Go for VX, those extra money are worth it. [:D]

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

I have contacted Tejaswi, Madhapur.
Yes Dharmesh ji, VX seems be better variant.

Today i had a discussion with my friends on this. As They are suggesting to wait until Honda Amaze and Ford Eco Sport are launched (Mostly in 1-2 months).

Seems better to wait and check these 2 options too...What do you say friends?

Thanks,
Ravi Kiran G.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

I have contacted Tejaswi, Madhapur.
Yes Dharmesh ji, VX seems be better variant.

Today i had a discussion with my friends on this. As They are suggesting to wait until Honda Amaze and Ford Eco Sport are launched (Mostly in 1-2 months).

Seems better to wait and check these 2 options too...What do you say friends?

Thanks,
Ravi Kiran G.
It's better to wait for Amaze, seems like a good deal except for the pricing(do not except VFM here if considering Manza)

Dear Friends
I am looking for a diesel sedan and so far identified TATA Manza as it gives cost for money. Please do offer your valuable advice as I am still not too sure.......
Firstly, is there a chance of separate price mechanism for diesel for cars as it would nullify advantages of a diesel car.
secondly, I am being offered a price of Rs 7L that includes insurence and registration( I am in Maharashtra). Is that OK or can I get some more discounts
thirdly, I hope I am taking a right decision of Manza. Any counterviews are most welcome
Regards to all
Manish buddy, kindly update the thread if you have gone for Manza or any other option.

freakdude.

In any aspect Manza is best bet with new prices. Club class is excellent and you can't get such space in ES or Amaze. @Ravi you can meet SA Mr.chirajeevi good deal, if you want let me help you at Tejaswi

Dear Friends
I am looking for a diesel sedan and so far identified TATA Manza as it gives cost for money. Please do offer your valuable advice as I am still not too sure.......
Firstly, is there a chance of separate price mechanism for diesel for cars as it would nullify advantages of a diesel car.
secondly, I am being offered a price of Rs 7L that includes insurence and registration( I am in Maharashtra). Is that OK or can I get some more discounts
thirdly, I hope I am taking a right decision of Manza. Any counterviews are most welcome
Regards to all
Dear Friends,

I am driving Indica Xeta GLS for last 6.4 Years and now i am planning to buy a good diesel sedan vehicle.

Below are the my requirements.
1) My budget ~ 8L (On Road). Can stretch a bit if required.
2) Will keep the car for 7-9 Years. 80% self driving
3) Main usage: Daily Office commute (30KM) and occasional week end long drives.
4) Good value for money
5) very good interiors and features.
6) good performance and handling on high ways ...Love maintain 3 digits on speedo on highway drives. :)
7) Good/smooth ride quality on city roads
8) Better ASS and low maintenance costs

Cars i thought of...:
TATA Manza
Swift Dzire
Nissan Sunny
Chevvy Sail
Tayota Etios

Could you please suggest a god car.

Thanks,
Ravi Kiran G
Hi Manishpande/Ravikiran

Why don't you check out Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour LDi. It has huge boot of 450litres, an excellent engine and gearbox combination, it looks like a proper sedan at 4.2metre. Also Maruti's ASS is very dependable. It OTR is 6.95Lakhs with 2 years extended warranty and 0% bumper to bumper depreciation. The only issue is Dzire Tour comes only in white and does have any features including left mirror, black bumpers front and rear, no power windows, fog lamps and Dzire Tour stickers. But all these can be fitted into car with just 50K more which brings the total cost at 7.5Lakhs OTR.

For more details check out my thread:-

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...accessories-maruti-suzuki-dzire-tour-ldi.html

Regards,
Sankar

In any aspect Manza is best bet with new prices. Club class is excellent and you can't get such space in ES or Amaze. @Ravi you can meet SA Mr.chirajeevi good deal, if you want let me help you at Tejaswi
Hi RK,

Thanks for your help. I met Mr. Chiranjeevi, last week he only provided TD vehicle and he is nice person. I am just curios about HONDA vehicle. So will wait another 2-3 weeks and decide. Thank you once again

i'd say wait for amaze
honda's have a pretty refined engine coming up for the sedan and they are definitely going to take the competition

Sandeep, Thanks for the advice. i will decide based on the Amaze TD report.

Top Bottom