Did You Cast your VOTE Today ?

Thread Starter #1
I have casted my today.
As a true citizen of India I request all the TAIians and Guests from TamilNadu and Kerela to cast your Vote and show YOU CARE

Thankx

And i heard from the manifesto that Color Tv's ,Grinder and laptops for 10 th & 12th pass students.

So what's your view on this don't you feel that candidates are buying voters.

And i heard from the manifesto that Color Tv's ,Grinder and laptops for 10 th & 12th pass students.

So what's your view on this don't you feel that candidates are buying voters.
Oh isn't this shocking!! [shock] why no ban on this?? well this is where corruption starts and some people simply go and join others to say stop corruption. hope every TAI'IAN votes genuinely today..because we have to start from ourseleves to stop corruption!!

Thread Starter #4
Candidates are trying hard to buy the votes. These freebies started in Tamilnadu and think is spreading in Kerela also ( 1 kg rice for 1 Re ! ) , Good that the election commission is very strict this time , so they have promised freebies after they come to power [frustration]
Oh it's all politics and I don't want to get into it here, thats why i invited all the educated to unite and atleast vote to decide their fate, cos this is our only and last chance .

@ Mukesh I don think my name was enrolled either , din bother to get one , not much interested in politics for now! Will vote next time for sure.

Voted on Wednesday afternoon! This week was packed up with a lot of travel for me!

Sunday was this round trip Chennai - Bengaluru - Pondy in my friend's Punto 1.4 Petrol Emption Pk

Monday was roaming around in Pondy (bunked office)

Tuesday back to Chennai for office.

Wednesday was Chennai - Pondy - Villupuram (hometown) for voting and back to Pondy in the evening - this was in my bike Pulsar 150 DTSi

Thursday - Back to Chennai for 2 days' office [sleep]

Tomorrow Morning - will back to Pondy in friend's Pulsar 200 DTSi

Top Bottom