Design Your Own Automobile!

350Z

Core Team
These are few of my sketchings during my free time.
Nice work. I am also fond of pen sketching the car designs whenever I'm free.

here is my take. i willl surely try more next time.
Hey type-r, this looks great. I am sure that you can make it even better with the help of Photoshop. Just give it a shot.

in TAI i saw some guys made an excellent car from scrap -it was a Mitsubishi lancer, kudos to them. that is what inspired for this thread. when things start growing let us hope that doors get opened.
You are referring to Ilango’s Lancer (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-mitsubishi-lancer-slxi.html?highlight=lancer). That sure is an inspiration for many of us.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Make your own car/bus/van or any type of Automobile and upload the pic here. The catch is - you can use only MS Paint!

I know Paint is not the ideal software to design cars and most of the ideas in your mind cannot be bought to the picture but then... that's the challenge!

I have drawn the front end of a bus!

Attachments

Good Thread Raj.

Even I'm also used to draw buses and cars in the last page of my school note[:D].

After a very long gap I drawn this Bus with the help of Paint.

Attachments

Ah great thread, i have more of these buses, but all side profile ones rather than front.

Attachments

I have already spent hours in front of a white screen but is unable to design anything like this.In fact at the end I myself is left thinking if what I have designed.[lol]How you guys manage to do it?

I was expecting our CV guy Vishwas to come up with something really special.
Dunno why,but I loved the first design,its side profile is looking good to me.

The side profile of the first bus of vishwas resembles the best AC buses. Those were the chinese buses plying in mumbai suburbs which would be replaced by volvos later.
The only difference being that practically it would be not be possible to have a secondary exit due to the presence of the the engine and AC at the back.

Last edited:
Well,although I am not a paint pro like you guys but after a lot of failed attempts and hours of banging my head on the screen(even in office) here is what I have created:-
jeep thing.jpg

Who can identify this vehicle?
Hint:This vehicle is hidden somewhere in the heart of nearly each of us!!

Last edited:
^^Thanks buddy.
This Jeep has nearly everything I wanted in my Jeep(which will be restored any day soon).
4 wheels disc brakes,4WD,low ratio box,a lot of foglamps and all.

No need to feel embarrassed raj. Your design is outstanding. Vishwas has so many, and all of them are good. Vipul's jeep is really awesome. And you guys have managed to give minute details too...
I wonder how you people made using paint. I just cant imagine.
It seems Vishal woke up all night to make those buses. [:)]

@ Vipul : Why does the bull bar protrude so much?

And how does a sedan lover (and SUV hater) like you love Jeeps? What about handling and stability? [glasses] (pun intended)

Top Bottom