Deliberate Destruction of Lamborghini Gallardo in China

I dont think anyone would buy a Lamborghini for keeping it as a museum piece in the drawing room. For that we have scale models.
:offtopic:

Chennai has one yellow lambo , parked inside the house . Yeah in living room. waxes and polished to the maximum limit .

Also the same lambo is said to be seen in road more number of times.

So it proves his passion!!

ilango[speed thirst];71511 said:
:offtopic:

Chennai has one yellow lambo , parked inside the house . Yeah in living room. waxes and polished to the maximum limit .

Also the same lambo is said to be seen in road more number of times.

So it proves his passion!!
I'm afraid you did not get me ilango. I meant to say whats the use of a car if it cannot be driven at all. A lambo is not a vintage or classic. It still is a "Now Generation car" and is meant to be experienced and enjoyed through driving and not to be kept inside walls. This is my personal opinion and yes there might be people who only want it on a pedestal. But that's injustice to the car itself, again its my view point. So please dont take offence right?

I'm afraid you did not get me ilango. I meant to say whats the use of a car if it cannot be driven at all. A lambo is not a vintage or classic. It still is a "Now Generation car" and is meant to be experienced and enjoyed through driving and not to be kept inside walls. This is my personal opinion and yes there might be people who only want it on a pedestal. But that's injustice to the car itself, again its my view point. So please dont take offence right?
Yep
what i meant is the yellow lambo in chennai, which has parking space in a living room is being driven daily .

Just a info for the point you said , lambo is not to keep in museum!!!

Just a off topic for the point !! nothing else [clap]

Top Bottom