Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet (Page.5) !!

Re: Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet Proposed !!

Nice click buddy!!! Hope you guys have a gala time.

freakdude.

zengetz

Suspended

Good to see Carabiker. I'm a big fan of his handlebars! You are Missing the Golf hat Sir :)
Btw RK, you seem to be organizing a lot of meets outside your home turf of Hyderabad!!

Have fun guys!!

Fantastic guys . Though iam in dubai right now relaxing with my family here iam glued to this thread , so how many guys came and what are you doing ?

Thread Starter #34

Fantastic guys . Though iam in dubai right now relaxing with my family here iam glued to this thread , so how many guys came and what are you doing ?
Hey Raja !! Only 3 of us today, as other are got stuck with some problems and will join us on Saturday again[clap] till then enjoy these pics of Delhi glimpse[:)] My self, Nitin_k, carabiker

Pics of Delhi, Toyota Etios and carabiker pics, pics of hotel

A review will follow tomorrow[:)]

Attachments

Last edited:

just reached home, was a pleasure to meet Gurrala74 , carabiker and one sweet lady who asked her not to disclose her id. Gurrala74 was quick to take her snap but she was smart enough to get it deleted. Gurrala promised not to speak about her but she forgot to make me promise , ha ha

those who did not attend missed lots of non veg snacks, pulao , dal makhni and the company of the sweet lady who uses an alias to post here.

happy hunting her :)

p.s > hint > she smokes the same siggy as mine - classic milds.

Thread Starter #37
more pics are lined up with saturday meet !! do wait for the excitement !!

just reached home, was a pleasure to meet Gurrala74 , carabiker and one sweet lady who asked her not to disclose her id. Gurrala74 was quick to take her snap but she was smart enough to get it deleted. Gurrala promised not to speak about her but she forgot to make me promise , ha ha

those who did not attend missed lots of non veg snacks, pulao , dal makhni and the company of the sweet lady who uses an alias to post here.

happy hunting her :)

p.s > hint > she smokes the same siggy as mine - classic milds.
Hey friends just do not break your heads, it was really a wonderful meet this evening. And be sure that the lady headed towards Nitin's house, Mods hope I am not OT[;)]

in an meet thread how can you be OT when you're discussing the meet attendees [:D], now whats in store for the saturday mega meet [clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #39

Though in a meet buddy, there always something called sensor things buddy[:)], let us make it a wonderful thread to the other members[:D]

350Z is here busy editing my posts, am not going to give him more opportunities to do that again :(

hope he makes the meet on saturday and grace us with his presence :)

hi all
im big time J. yes im sure it was superb meet or may be a prelude to the main meet.

suggestion. lets keep saturday second half or evening as formal meeting with everyone whomsoever can come.
so kindly pour your suggestions for time and venue.

hey cant we ask gurgaon ABS motors to provide their test drive vehicle on saturday noon for all of us to test drive it. as they have vehicle and open space as well as an offroad ground nearby.

hi all
im big time J. yes im sure it was superb meet or may be a prelude to the main meet.

suggestion. lets keep saturday second half or evening as formal meeting with everyone whomsoever can come.
so kindly pour your suggestions for time and venue.

hey cant we ask gurgaon ABS motors to provide their test drive vehicle on saturday noon for all of us to test drive it. as they have vehicle and open space as well as an offroad ground nearby.
This is a fantastic idea , infact was going to suggest this the SA Rahul of abs motors knows about TAI as I have told him about our forums. Test riding the storme by multiple members will be fun and we will get fantastic perspective also .

Btw hope all Delhi members enjoyed mr Gurralla and his accent [lol]

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and some great time together.

Well waiting for more pics and definitely a good TD report of Storme.

Hey Guys, am going to book tickets to Delhi. Wanna be part of this meet on Saturday. you are having great time friends. Enjoy and have loads and loads of fun. Carbiker and Gurrala both seems to be naughty from the pics. TRUE? Nitin where are you? could n't see you.

It seems both had great time together. Did you people ahd MAZAA, because without it RK would not be real RK. [lol].

Awaiting for Storme TD as well.

Top Bottom